Toilet Paper and Men

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 07:36 pm
The wife and I both insist on only Scott.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 08:46 pm
I pity poor Scott. What the hell did he ever do to deserve such abuse?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 09:04 pm
I don't know, but, **** on him.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 06:57 am
CalamityJane wrote:
Wait until you travel in parts of the world where they have parchment
paper as regular TP. Cool

I need to have a very soft TP as well, it's quilted on top of it - forgot the
brand, but I also buy the double rolls, as I don't want to change all the
time the roll, and I always seem to get the empty roll in our house.

Do men ever learn to change the roll? Evil or Very Mad

Agreed on all accounts!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 07:00 am
boomerang wrote:
Oh man..... I started buying those Kandoo things for Mo.... the flushable wet wipes..... wow. God's truth: you'll never go back to toilet paper.

When I saw them, I was tempted - but now I don't think I will - I would imagine they cost much more than TP.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 07:25 am
I just hire Sheryl Crow to lick mine clean.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 07:27 am
I suppose, these Kandoo papers are just another kind of the normal wer toilet papers (which I suppose are to be used with "dry" paper, additionally).

However, since they are rather big(= bigger than the normal ones), they can't be used in all toiliet systems .... and with smallish sewerage pipes.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 07:42 am
Miller wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Chai said anus....

That's the rectum.

Rectum?

Damn near killed him.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 07:44 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
It appears that Chai quotes are popular as sig lines.

Oh yeah, you notice how I'm buttering up that Chinese guy on the "should you call a girl a dude thread"?

He's putty in my hands.

Oh wait, that's not putty.....Walter, hand me some of that 5 ply toilet paper.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 07:52 am
Charmin Ultra. If squinney purchases anything else both me and the other boy cubs complain immediately. We can tell the difference.

Charmin Ultra. Nothing else is acceptable.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 10:40 am
BPB wrote:
Charmin Ultra. If squinney purchases anything else both me and the other boy cubs complain immediately. We can tell the difference.

Charmin Ultra. Nothing else is acceptable.

no other brand will doo...
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 04:55 pm
walter wrote :

Quote:
However, since they are rather big(= bigger than the normal ones), they can't be used in all toiliet systems .... and with smallish sewerage pipes.

on our south-america cruise we found out that in some countries the toilet-paper is not to be flushed down the toilet !
there is a "discrete" ( Shocked ) pail next to the toilet into which the paper is to be deposited !
the sewerpipes are simply too small to carry the paper away - so unless you want to plug up the system , better follow that rule .
hbg
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 06:01 pm
So who else makes a TP landing pad to reduce splashback?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 09:22 pm
Sheryl!!! I made a doodie!!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 03:45 am
hamburger wrote:
walter wrote :

Quote:

on our south-america cruise we found out that in some countries the toilet-paper is not to be flushed down the toilet !
there is a "discrete" ( Shocked ) pail next to the toilet into which the paper is to be deposited !
the sewerpipes are simply too small to carry the paper away - so unless you want to plug up the system , better follow that rule .
hbg

Greece as well I understand.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 06:35 am
So what happens when someone who makes really big turds uses them? I knew a guy who made Nerf footballs - he constantly plugged up toilets. He'd be one-man WMTD in Greece....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 06:44 am
Linkat wrote:
boomerang wrote:
Oh man..... I started buying those Kandoo things for Mo.... the flushable wet wipes..... wow. God's truth: you'll never go back to toilet paper.

When I saw them, I was tempted - but now I don't think I will - I would imagine they cost much more than TP.

Use regular tp and then clean up with the wipes.

It amazes me why adults got away from wet wipes...they make things so much more fresh!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 06:46 am
stuh505 wrote:
So who else makes a TP landing pad to reduce splashback?

**raises hand**

But only in public toilets.

After I got really sick and started being forced to use a public toilet or crap my pants, I had to devise some sort of system to minimize the traumatizing effects of using a public toilet (I have sort of a public restroom phobia...I hate hate hate hate hate them, and they disgust me in ways I can't describe) ....hubby suggested the "landing pad" as you so eleoquently called it.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 07:32 am
wow, I'm getting such an education here...landing pads huh? Where did you learn this stuff?

I wish more people would learn about the courtesy flush, especially in public rest rooms.

And if I ever catch that bitch that keeps leaving piss all over the toilet seat, it's gonna get ugly.

I'm still reeling over the 5 ply TP.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 08:16 am
Chai wrote:

I'm still reeling over the 5 ply TP.

http://i16.tinypic.com/2n0u3hf.jpg

Charmin 5-ply was tested best toilet paper* last year by the leading (public founded) consumer safety group in Germany "Stiftung Warentest" :wink:

* they advertise now of course with that: you see the yellow label on the packages.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 09:00:41