The way to truth yours or Gods

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 02:09 pm
Lets get some input "HERE" DO you have Faith! or just believe in him, there is a very large difference! I would really like to know?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,575 • Replies: 24
No top replies

contrex

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 03:33 pm
Neither. Go preach somewhere else.
0 Replies

pyramid1k

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 03:43 pm
You need him more than most people, hope you find him!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 03:51 pm
pyramid1k wrote:

My, aren't you the supercilious one! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 03:55 pm
Personally, I'm feeling a need for a limeade slushly and chiliburger.
0 Replies

Cobbler

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 06:38 pm
pyramid1k wrote:

"Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another..."
Romans 14:13
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 06:43 pm
dyslexia wrote:

sounds good
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 06:44 pm
eeeyuck! Neither of those food items sound good to me, let alone both together.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 06:57 pm
hey dys, while your out getting those chiliburgs and slushies, you wanna pick up a wheat grass frappe and a vegetarian chili tofu dog for littlek Razz
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 06:59 pm
djjd62 wrote:
hey dys, while your out getting those chiliburgs and slushies, you wanna pick up a wheat grass frappe and a vegetarian chili tofu dog for littlek Razz

HA!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 07:53 pm
bears repeating''

Quote:
I had driven 2031 miles, it was rainy, it was cold. Littlek greeted me at the door wearing a brocaded kimono. Beautiful, I said. She smiled, bowed, led me inside. Supper was ready. But it was on the floor, or more precisely, laid out upon this foot-high end table. I sat down. She placed in front of me a small porcelain bowl filled with warm rosewater (to wash my figertips in). Smilling graciously, she poured tea, an authentic brew called soochang bing, or bong, I believe. The kind that smells like old straw soaked for six months in a horse trough. Delicious, I said, closing my eyes the better to savor its rare bouguet. She smiled again, I feared; then she removed the lid from another porcelean pot and with a matching ladle served a dark thick purple soup into tiny, again porcelean, bowls. A tinctiure of iodine hoovered on the air. We picked up miniture matching spoons, too short to sup from. The idea, evidently, is to bend the head far back and pour the contents of the spoon into your mouth, as if feeding an infant. I worked on it and got a few mouthfuls down. Best boiled sewage effluent I ever tasted. What is it? I asked. It's a sort of Japanse boullabaise, she said. She said it was called maru tamayaki. Really good! I said (wondering what kind of marine life was hidden in the soup). I dipped the little scoop deeper into my little porclean bowl and came up with something dead white, a languid invertebrate substance. Testicles of octopus? Placenta of jellyfish? What's this? I asked. She answered Tofu, soybean curd, you'll like it. She swallowed a spoonful of the stuff and watched me. I smiled and placed the wet tofu in my mouth, swallowed quickly before I lost courage It went down easily, I guess, although I felt a queasy tremor of protest from my stomach, Delicious, I exclaimed. I groped again into the beet-dark soup and fished up maybe a dying squid--limp strands of purple pseudoflesh dangling like tentacles from my spoon. I looked at littlek, she was watching me. Kelp, she said. You mean seaweed? She was getting pissed off now and turned to me saying, It ever occur to you that maybe your' not as smart as you think you are? Nobody could be that smart, I says back at her.

0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 09:24 pm
what is going on? Is it like the season for preachers to come out? Perhaps being that it is spring and global warming and all, the preachers have hatched a month early and their natural prey have yet to migrate back from other websites.

uh...
0 Replies

pyramid1k

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 09:10 am
preachers and global warming
Sounds to me like you brag you know all about God and Jesus, if you really do, then you know Armageddon was created for the single purpose of cleansing the earth of "ALL" liars of life --- what exactly do you know about life other than what a bunch of liars taught you!! the entire universe is held together by the word of God at the level of molecules, do you know how to make molecules move by your word, jesus did even the dead ones!!!! He had already conquored death before the "PROFFESSIONAL LIARS" killed him! and by the way I dont just come out when its nice, I'm always here no matter where I am and I dont bow to no man and I've already stood at the place you people say the door of death is, face to face with death is no new idea to me, your a no one in this universe if you dont know the word of God, so instead of criticizing what your afraid of - try going home and reading the word of God!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 09:11 am
dyslexia wrote:

I know this sounds really disgusting, but i'll have the same, with a side of real Québec poutine . . . God help us . . .
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 09:13 am
I'd rather have a V-8! Laughing
0 Replies

skeptical

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 09:16 am
Veggie burger please Very Happy
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 09:19 am
chili fritos;
http://www.vanesscipes.com/wp-content/uploads/images/Chili.jpg
0 Replies

skeptical

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 09:22 am
Shocked That looks good...that would be meat free chilly?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 09:29 am
skeptical wrote:
Shocked That looks good...that would be meat free chilly?

CHILLY? you wrote CHILLY? You're not skeptical, you're just another fart-bubble who wants meat free chilly!!!! get a life!!!!! CHILLY. OMG what has this world come to. CHILLY, DOH. you want velveeta on that CHILLY? Laughing you want we should leave out the beans as well?
0 Replies

skeptical

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 09:33 am
WoW...managed to spell chili wrong. Yes, meat free chili would be nice ^_^ the beans however should stay.
0 Replies