Do You Think God Ever Gets Tired Of Listening To Us

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:06 am
talk about God and homosexuality, God and fornicating, God and masturbating....

If I was God I'd be wondering if my creations couldn't maybe take a look around at and talk abut something besides sex of some sort.

I mean, it's a big world.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 753 • Replies: 15
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:08 am
It is like the kid who thinks DO DO is a bad word

and they keep saying over, and over, and over and over and over and over

you just kinda turn yourself off and wait for a new topic
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:11 am
uh honey.... I believe that's doo doo.... not do do ....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:44 am
Did someone say dodo?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:53 am
doodoo

do do

same thing

doodoo head
0 Replies

real life

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 11:43 am
doo be doo be doo

do be do be do

yup same thing

*exits humming*
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 12:10 pm
dodo? Are they extinct?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e1/Dodo_1.JPG/250px-Dodo_1.JPG
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 12:15 pm
Re: Do You Think God Ever Gets Tired Of Listening To Us
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

If I was God I'd be wondering if my creations couldn't maybe take a look around at and talk abut something besides sex of some sort.

Says the one obsessed with sex and doo doo. Rolling Eyes

(C'mon. Admit it. I mean, so much so that you even had to correct someones spelling...)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 12:18 pm
doo doo head
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 01:15 pm
Do Do: Greek : is derived from Dodopulious, the god of flatulence, feces, and assorted pungent odors. The word came into prominence during a debate between Aristotle and Plato, when Plato, the elder scholar, used this question to quell the arguments of Ari's take on modal logic...."Yes, I see your point, but does a bear not do do in the woods." After the laughter died down, they filled themselves with honey mead, and went into the forrest and touched each other.

The more common spelling Doo Doo, was accidently created around 750 BC, from a story written down by a scribe of the famous brothers Romulus and Remus. One day while hunting a wild boar, the beast turned on Remus and chased him up a tree. Romulus, sitting nearby in another tree, that happened to be downwind declared....."My God man, hast thou Doo Dood upon thy self". The newer spelling caught on, and is what we see in common use today...do do is still acceptable, but is generally confined to use by those who have mastered ancient languages.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 01:34 pm
I believe we've just been done and doner.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 01:48 pm
2PacksAday wrote:
Do Do: Greek : is derived from Dodopulious, the god of flatulence, feces, and assorted pungent odors. The word came into prominence during a debate between Aristotle and Plato, when Plato, the elder scholar, used this question to quell the arguments of Ari's take on modal logic...."Yes, I see your point, but does a bear not do do in the woods." After the laughter died down, they filled themselves with honey mead, and went into the forrest and touched each other.

The more common spelling Doo Doo, was accidently created around 750 BC, from a story written down by a scribe of the famous brothers Romulus and Remus. One day while hunting a wild boar, the beast turned on Remus and chased him up a tree. Romulus, sitting nearby in another tree, that happened to be downwind declared....."My God man, hast thou Doo Dood upon thy self". The newer spelling caught on, and is what we see in common use today...do do is still acceptable, but is generally confined to use by those who have mastered ancient languages.

thanks dood....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 01:50 pm
Re: Do You Think God Ever Gets Tired Of Listening To Us
squinney wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Says the one obsessed with sex and doo doo. Rolling Eyes

(C'mon. Admit it. I mean, so much so that you even had to correct someones spelling...)

I try to raise my game to approach the level of squinneyallbetterthaneveryoneelse and I get shot down for it.... hard to figure.... Confused
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 02:00 pm
You just need to do a better job of it, is all.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 02:06 pm
all i can do is my best...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 09:51 am
Try doo dooing your best next time.
0 Replies