Quiz Questions

upandrunning

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 03:18 am
Good Morning Tuf, I am really struggling with Quizzy Heights. I'm thinking Bears and Eagles, but nothing on Murray and Cosby (apart from Bill Cosby of TV fame), which makes me think of Ice Hockey or Baseball, even maybe Basketball. The Film Star question is also getting to me. Apart from the first name angle, I cannot think of anything else. Not all are Academy Award Winners - not all were child actors - still looking, have until Tuesday.
0 Replies

Tufdevil

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 02:17 pm
Quizzyheights quiz
You are getting close.

You got Bears and Eagles. You say you cannot work out the other clue. You got Bill Cosby. Did you ever see Groundhog Day?

You are even getting very warm on the sport.

One more clue - "Wardrobe malfunction!!"

I am stumped on the film stars. Maybe there sre not many that used their real surnames but changed their first names (or used their second names).

Apparently Peter Sellers wasn't called Peter, but his parents used to call him Peter all the time. It was the name of his older brother who died. Now if that's not enough to give him a complex .....

Let me know if you still can't get Quizzyheights. Don't want to give you the answer. I'd like you to work it out. More satisfying for you that way.

Tuf
0 Replies