THE BRITISH THREAD II

NSFW (view)
izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 04:05 am
@hawkeye10,
You're very dull and so very, very stupid.

You'll be a lot happier when you realise that nobody outside of the US gives a **** about your celebrations, your constitution or your "sports." Tell someone who's interested.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 04:08 am
Unbowed and undefeated, an inspiration to us all.

Quote:
Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro has appeared in public for the first time in more than a month.

State television showed images of Mr Castro at a meeting with cheese experts near the capital, Havana.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/1623D/production/_84058609_84058605.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-33398655
timur

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 07:46 am
@izzythepush,
Excepting the fact that he thinks he is right in about everything he utters, he is nothing of the kind..
izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 08:07 am
@timur,
On that we're going to have to differ.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 08:53 am
@McTag,
Quote:
In recent years it has been my custom on this day to ask Americans, on balance, whether they consider it an advantage or otherwise to be independent of this country.

With the exception that the Canadians were the only ones who beat the early US and they really are politely smug about the whole thing, I usually only get that question from SCots, Irish, and Indians. I think you guys just ask that question to validate your own similar opinions.

Seems that Izzy has gotten up on the wrong side of the web this
morning.Im sure , had he wished, he could have said "We dont tune in to American Holidays" with a bit more tact than he did. BUT, Ive gotten used to his (and set's) mutual irascibility. I enjoy when they go at each other and accuse the other of being easily aroused to combat.

However, I love to hear what the rest of the wrld thinks about international issues, or thir own celebrations. I think I stick with some of the more annoying Brits and Australians than even the Brits and Australians do.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 09:03 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Unbowed and undefeated, an inspiration to us all.

Quote:
Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro has appeared in public for the first time in more than a month.

State television showed images of Mr Castro at a meeting with cheese experts near the capital, Havana.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/1623D/production/_84058609_84058605.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-33398655

I have never been a Castro hater, despite the crimes he is accused of. He came out fighting against a system owned basically by the US govt. and did what he felt was necessary to break that bond. Cuba was the USA's playground and haven for companies to hide their assets from taxes. The dictator Batista was allowed to do pretty much what he liked, as long as he did not buck the status quo. He was a cruel tyrant and deserved to go. I am aware how many people died and how many innocent lives were disrupted. That is a price of human stupidity in war and other such crimes. It is what makes me a borderline pacifist.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 12:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Jesus you are a prick.....

Actually he's quite the opposite.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 02:04 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

Jesus you are a prick.....

Actually he's quite the opposite.

Is arguing with me this point really a good use of your time? Are you extremely bored these days by chance?
georgeob1

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 02:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
I believe you missed my meaning by a wide margin. Think about it.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2015 02:27 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

I believe you missed my meaning by a wide margin. Think about it.

Great, another A2K'er who continues to underestimate me....

Let's move along to something productive MKay?
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 01:32 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
In Britain we pay no attention to ****, especially **** quite as loathsome and slimy as you.

And yet you are. You cant keep anything straight.

And you are so elegant as well!
NSFW (view)
georgeob1

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 07:18 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

And you are a low life child murdering bigot with a Nazi father, only concerned with getting your fat snout in the trough. Despite all your best efforts you're vulgar and gauche, a rather grubby tedious little man.

In Britain we pay no attention to ****, especially **** quite as loathsome and slimy as you. In future why don't you address people who don't mind talking to child murdering ****.

I think he's upset about something.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
georgeob1

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 08:13 am
@izzythepush,
Actually I don't "have a problem" with you at all. If it was less ludicrous and you less intemperate your repetitious and very childish invective might be offensive. As it is, I find it merely sad and amusing.
McTag

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 11:34 am
@georgeob1,
My goodness, it's live again.
I had attempted to start another thread on the assumption that this one was dead.
I'll abandon it.
Glad nobody's in therapy.
georgeob1

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 12:38 pm
@McTag,
I agree. Let's focus on the good stuff.
Letty

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 11:10 am
@georgeob1,
Indeed, Georgeob 1. I had forgotten you were Irish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjMNNpIksaI
0 Replies