bump
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 09:28 am
bump
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 01:03 pm
The Queen's racehorse Estimate which won at last year's Royal Ascot meet and came second in the same race this year .... .... ..... was tested positive for prohibited substance and opioid morphine.

And spendi disappeared.
McTag

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 03:15 pm
@Walter Hinteler,

Good job they don't test members of the Royal Family for banned substances.
blatham

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 08:31 pm
@McTag,
Not to mention testing me.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:30 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
Not to mention testing me.

I'm glad to see that you're still kicking about the planet. Smile
blatham

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:42 pm
@oralloy,
Very gracious of you. Thank you. I'm presently performing with a group of senior citizens locally. We're called The Gum Drops and take out our false teeth and do percussion pieces with them. Very Manhattan Transfer.
McTag

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 02:08 am
@blatham,

Always good to read Bernie "Castanets" Latham.
blatham

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 06:50 am
@McTag,
Good morning, McTag. Thank you for finally answering your doorbell. I was rather hoping it would be your wife but you could perhaps pass on a hello.

As it happens, we do a castanet number which gives me warrant to wear some serious heels. But actually the group is experimenting with a broad range of genres (for example, false teeth on a washboard brings an unexpected realism to Appachian Bluegrass).
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 11:27 am
DAVE BRAILSFORD MUST BE SACKED!
As Sky cycling team manager he must have been nuts to drop Bradley Wiggins from the Tour de France team!
Doesn't he know that you don't deprive your team of extra depth by leaving one of your star strikers sitting on the bench?
Obviously he put all his eggs in one basket by staking everything on his other star striker Chris Froome, but when Froome crashed out Brailsford was left with egg all over his face.
If Wiggo had been in there he could have taken over from Froome, but as it was, the loss of Froome meant team Sky were left like a headless chicken without a team leader.
I've sent a mail to Sky HQ demanding Brailsford be given the boot, and i've also said it in letters to the papers and all over youtube cycling threads..Smile
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 04:10 pm
Haha we always suspected most Scots were homos, and it was confirmed on TV the other day in front of a worldwide audience of millions..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/comm-games-kiss-2014_zps7fb403eb.jpg~original
McTag

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 04:17 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,

I must say I preferred it when Madonna and that other tart were at it. Never trust a Scotsman in a purple suit.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 01:34 am

When will stupid English BBC commentators learn that the Scottish surname McClean or Maclean is pronounced MacLaine?

They may take our land and our oil and our freedoms, but they'll never take our accents!
roger

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 01:37 am
@McTag,
Like they say, bad English is regrettable but bad Scotch is unforgivable. Not sure they were talking about accents, though.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 08:56 am
@roger,
The Australian Prime Minister has said that Scots who back independence are enemies of freedom and justice.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 09:08 am
@Walter Hinteler,
A lot of Aussies too want to break away from England. It suits us of course because if an 'Indonesian Hitler' arises in the future and unites all the Indonesian muslim countries to attack Australia, we English won't have to go help the Ozzies..Smile
This map spells it out, Christian Oz (population only 23 million) is totally isolated by Indonesia to the north (pop 254 million)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Religions_2012_zps1a611c24.jpg~original

PS- In the 1960's the white Rhodesian government decided to break away from England, and within 5 minutes the blacks had taken over and started killing whites. They renamed it 'Zimbabwe' and it's descended back into the jungle run by tinpot tyrant Mugabe.
Naturally, England didn't go to help.
The moral?- break away from mother England and you could be in a world o' hurt..Smile
McTag

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:17 am
@Romeo Fabulini,

Hi Romeo. You've missed your way in the world. You could have been in the Diplomatic Service.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:22 am
@McTag,
And if you jocks break from England we won't have to send the Royal Navy to protect you when Putin sends an invasion force around Norway's North Cape from Murmansk to take you over..Smile