Sun Worship is Better Than Christianity

Chumly

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 05:54 am
Sun worship is far more rational than the Christian religion for the following reasons:

- The sun provides of most of the energy we need for life
- The sun is real and can easily be identified

No such claims (or any other demonstrable belief-based claim for that matter) can be made for Christian / Jewish / Moslem beliefs.

I challenge anyone of the Christian / Jewish / Moslem faith to show their religion can equal the rationality of sun worship.

All hail the Sun!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,257 • Replies: 45
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 05:57 am
Will worshipping the sun provide any benefit for me/us?

It strikes me that the sun will continue to provide all its benefits even if I dont worship it.

what does worship mean
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 06:10 am
dadpad wrote:
Did you enjoy your vegetables today?
dadpad wrote:
It strikes me that the sun will continue to provide all its benefits even if I don't worship it.
We're talking comparative rationality not absolute rationality. I'll bet you're unable to demonstrate absolute rationality.
dadpad wrote:
what does worship mean
The reverent love accorded a sacred object.

All hail the Sun!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 06:24 am
But worshiping the Sun can give me cancer and I sunburn easily.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 06:35 am
I live in a nation of sun worshipers.
This is how your deity repays us for our worship.
I declare shadow war on sun worshipers

Slip slop slap

Melanoma
http://www.ariyan.com/pix/Services/melanoma.JPG
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 07:01 am
Long ago all peoples had dark skin, the melanin count was high, and Man was in harmony with the morals of the Sun.

But Man did not heed the Sun, and moved away from the Sun, and Man's skin became light to accommodate Vitamin D.

Now you two have the gall to tell me the Sun caused these skin problems? Oh no! Man himself caused these skin problems, by denying the morality of the Sun!

All hail the Sun!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 07:18 am
The sun has weapons of mass destruction and daily terrorises citizens of this fair country.

Nook the sun!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 07:22 am
You must cover your immoral skin from the love of the sun; for in letting your skin lighten, you have sinned.

All hail the Sun!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 07:35 am
But, but, but... That was the actions of my forefathers. I did not lighten on my own. Why shuld I perish for their sins?

Is there no redemption from the Sun? No mercy?
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 08:11 am
I found something about this matter as follows..

There are some people that they do not recognize the sun, if they see it in a mirror, start to love the mirror.

With intense emotion they try to preserve the mirror so that the sun within it will not be lost.

Whenever person realizes that the sun does not die on the mirror's dying and is not lost on its being broken, he turns all his love to the sun in the sky.

He understands then that the sun seen in the mirror is not dependent on the mirror, nor does its continued existence depend on it.

It is rather the sun which holds the mirror, supplying its shining light.

The sun's continuance is not dependent on the mirror, rather the continuance of the mirror's living brilliance is dependent on the sun's manifestation.

O man! Your heart, identity, and nature are a mirror.

The intense love of immortality in your nature and heart should be not for the mirror, nor for your heart and nature, but for the manifestation of the Enduring One of Glory, Whose manifestation is reflected in the mirror according to the mirror's capacity.

However, due to stupidity that love of yours is directed to other places. Since it is thus, say: "O Enduring One! You are the Enduring One!" That is, "Since You exist and You are enduring, whatever transience and non-existence want to do to us, let them do it, it is of no importance!"
BSN 17.flash
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 06:48 pm
Chumly wrote:
Long ago all peoples had dark skin, the melanin count was high, and Man was in harmony with the morals of the Sun.

But Man did not heed the Sun, and moved away from the Sun, and Man's skin became light to accommodate Vitamin D.

Now you two have the gall to tell me the Sun caused these skin problems? Oh no! Man himself caused these skin problems, by denying the morality of the Sun!

All hail the Sun!
So, you're saying black folks are God''s chosen people? :wink:
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 06:56 pm
Quote:

It strikes me that the sun will continue to provide all its benefits even if I dont worship it.

It may, but you should show gratitude. If we don't show gratitude and respect to all things the sun shines upon it may get angry. Razz
Not just the sun. It is just the primal cause of an entire system that we're dependant on. Unless we worship it it will destroy us, and that threat is far more real than purgatory or hell or any fiction.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 07:00 pm
squinney wrote:
But, but, but... That was the actions of my forefathers. I did not lighten on my own. Why shuld I perish for their sins?

Is there no redemption from the Sun? No mercy?

the sins of the father are visited upon the son.... every deity will tell you that.....
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 09:34 pm
Try some "Son Screen"!

I have been waiting to use that pun since the beginning.......
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 09:43 pm
I think trees are a more powerful god than the sun.

I enter into the shadow of a tree and it protects me from the evil burning of the sungod.

All hail the trees!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 09:45 pm
neologist wrote:
Chumly wrote:

All hail the Sun!
So, you're saying black folks are God''s chosen people? :wink:
And the bass guitar à la James Jamerson is God's chosen instrument!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 12:09 am
dadpad wrote:

I enter into the shadow of a tree and it protects me from the evil burning of the sungod.

All hail the trees!
A dog cannot pee on the Sun!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 12:53 am
Chumly wrote:
dadpad wrote:

All hail the trees!
A dog cannot pee on the Sun!

A dat sun?
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 06:04 am
Now the question remains though.
Which Sun should we worship.
The closest one to us, or the hundreds of billions of SUNS everywhere.

See that is the difference between sun worship and true Christianity.
When you get down to it and look at the deep inner core only one religion stands apart from all the others and that is Christianity.

Our SUN does not stand apart from every single SUN that is out there.
Instead, it probably matches more than 1/10th of them.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 06:41 am
Well, of course we worship the only SUN we see. Just as Christians worship the only SON they know of and others pray to Allah, or Mohammad or Rev. Moon whom they know and see.

(Note to self: pick up Sun Screen today.) Very Happy
0 Replies