Bush shouldn't have vetoed the stem cell law thingy.

aperson

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 10:53 pm
Does it really matter whether or not embryos are alive? If cures are invented that save and better the lives of thousands, maybe even millions of suffering people then does it really matter whether embyros are spent inventing them?

Personally, I think Bush is a warmongering idiot. Why the fluc did you Americans vote for him in the first place???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 863 • Replies: 10
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 10:56 pm
That's the "second" place. It's cause Mericans are stupid. We love a "war" president like Bush who can reek havoc to our country and the world.
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 11:07 pm
God I hate America. And I'm not even North Korean. I hate the its people. Not individually but collectively. They think that their country is the centre of the universe. I hate the ignorance that corrupts the very fabric of society. I hate their morals and values, their blind belief and their Godlessness. I hate their gluttony, the rolls of fat that spill forth from their shirts. I hate the pollution and destruction that America so uncaringly spreads. I hate America with all my being, my fabric and my soul.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 11:18 pm
aperson, Don't hate people you really do not know. I frequently travel the world, and there are good and bad people all over.

I believe it's your age, but all Americans are not our government. Over 60 percent of Americans disapprove Bush's leadership. Not all Americans think we are the "center of the universe." That's not even rational or close to being realistic. Our so-called morals is not the worst or the best; all societies have people they determine to lack morals - including their own. I'm not sure what you mean by "godlessness," but over 90 percent of Americans belong to a christian religion. Having religion is quite different than being a good human. I agree with the "gluttony" of Americans. Even most of our children are overweight, but schools are starting to look at their cafeteria menus to reduce junkfood. We are not the worst polluters in the world, but we certainly must take on more responsibility to reduce carbon gasses from our vehicles.

As for your "being, fabric, and soul," grow up! Hate is a poison.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 12:30 am
aperson wrote:
God I hate America. And I'm not even North Korean. I hate the its people. Not individually but collectively. They think that their country is the centre of the universe. I hate the ignorance that corrupts the very fabric of society. I hate their morals and values, their blind belief and their Godlessness. I hate their gluttony, the rolls of fat that spill forth from their shirts. I hate the pollution and destruction that America so uncaringly spreads. I hate America with all my being, my fabric and my soul.

I'm American and I hate many of the same things about my country as you listed here. Where we differ is that these negative things are not representative of the entire country.
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 01:59 am
imposter,
Sorry for that rather poetic piece of prose. I got caught in the moment and ended up producing, well, that. Word is a beautiful thing, and I love to experiment with it. I don't really hate America, but I do dislike it.

I know that there are good and bad people in every country; I'm not that naiive.

And it just seems that the vast majority of American TV is based on American history, American life. I just watched a travel program - made in my own country! And whenever I see a reality TV show or gameshow, the people seem so ignorant about world facts.

It doesn't surprise me that most people disapprove with Bush. Nobody votes!

And, PLEASE, not NOT use my age as a tool against me ever again!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 02:18 am
well I hate a great deal of what's America right now. but I live here... and as far as people who hate me without knowing me.... they , their loved ones, friends, acquaintances , heirs and children of their heirs can suck my co*k and strangle to death. I'm speaking of course on broad generalities.

No one, and I mean no one is as important as me and those I care about. The rest of the world are merely support staff or obstacles to be eliminated utterly.

I'm thinking about becoming a goodwill ambassador at large or at least I've begun to think about it since reading your post. :wink:
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 05:48 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
well I hate a great deal of what's America right now. but I live here... and as far as people who hate me without knowing me.... they , their loved ones, friends, acquaintances , heirs and children of their heirs can suck my co*k and strangle to death. I'm speaking of course on broad generalities.

No one, and I mean no one is as important as me and those I care about. The rest of the world are merely support staff or obstacles to be eliminated utterly.

I'm thinking about becoming a goodwill ambassador at large or at least I've begun to think about it since reading your post. :wink:

I hate you bear!

<kneels> *opens mouth*
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 06:09 am
easy big buy... I was just farting around.... I'm full of love and goodwill....
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:42 pm
We have strayed from the subject far and fast.

What are people's views of the initial statement about the stem cell law?
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 07:22 pm
I try not to hate, since it corrupts my being.

But I feel a great amount of anger towards the way things are in the US, and even more at the seemingly mindless and greedy way my fellow norwegians grab at anything american.

I do not think that there is any place on earth, in the entire history of man, that is in more dire need of revolution, or perhaps evolution. If it were to start in the US it would spread to the whole western world. I welcome that day, but the US government has the proverbial balls of it's good natured people in such a vice grip that it's hard to see how such a thing could come about.
0 Replies