Zundel sentenced to 5 years

Zippo

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 11:34 am
Zundel sentenced to 5 years

( BBC NEWS | Europe | Jail for German Holocaust denier )

Truth needs no laws to support it. Truth has facts and logic to support it and facts and logic are enough. In the absence of facts and logic, coercion must be used. From Galileo to Zundel, only lies and liars have resorted to the courts to enforce adherence to dogma.

Nothing so much as the extreme methods defenders of the official version resort to calls into doubt the validity of their view of history. After all, one does not see jail recommended for those who insist Elvis is still alive. People who claim to see Bigfoot are not prosecuted in a court of law. Only in the case of the history of WW2 are those who dare question what they have been taught by a government of proven liars hunted down by mobs screaming, "BURN THE HERETIC! BURN THE HERETIC!"

Jailing Zundel was a very foolish thing to do. The inevitable result will be that more and more people will want to know what it is he wrote that caused such an uproar. Zundel's writings and videos, already all over the internet, will draw new interest and study, and one and only one conclusion will be possible. Zundel is in jail because he raised questions that the defenders of the orthodoxy have no answers for, other than chains and truncheons.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 584 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 11:46 am
Re: Zundel sentenced to 5 years
Zippo wrote:
Jailing Zundel was a very foolish thing to do.

We on Germany live in a constitutional state with a rather well working judicary system.

I don't think it is foolish for a court (and prosecution) to follow laws.

Zippo wrote:
Zundel is in jail because he raised questions that the defenders of the orthodoxy have no answers for, other than chains and truncheons.

Zündel is in jail due to court order and sentence.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 01:13 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Zündel is in jail due to court order and sentence.

Yeah, for asking questions.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 03:21 pm
Zippo wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Yeah, for asking questions.

Might be that you know more about German laws than we here and are correct.

I suppose, you followed the trial and read the transscript?
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 03:58 pm
i'm glad that canada was finally able to get rid of him - i shudder to think of the money that it cost the canadian taxpayer to let him jump through one hoop after another .
i guess it's the cost of having a judicial system !

now , if we can only get rid of ...KARL-HEINZ SCHREIBER... also , i'll be quite happy !
(we are just amazed how much bail-money schreiber was able to raise from influential and well-known canadians).
hbg
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 01:40 pm
"First they came for the Holocaust-deniers
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Holocaust-denier..."
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 02:16 pm
It is a blasphemy (no pun, since he was a protestant minister) to change Niemöllers words in such a way.
0 Replies