Toilet seats and chicks...

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:12 pm
Chai wrote:
OMG I am getting so hot.

Sento il calore della tesora que tiene sotto del tuo vestito, dolce...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:31 pm
HA!

That's what you think, I'm not wearing any.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:36 pm
Sto ridendo mentre rotolava sul pavimento....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 08:34 pm
Ha! Stai ridendo ai miei tentativi alla seduzione, o ai miei tentativi a parlare italiano?

Chai...improvvisamente ho molto fame. Posso suchiare i tuoi cocomeri lisci e banchettare con il tuo "badunkadunk" per due o tre giorni?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 08:48 pm
kickycan wrote:
Ha! Stai ridendo ai miei tentativi alla seduzione, o ai miei tentativi a parlare italiano?

Chai...improvvisamente ho molto fame. Posso suchiare i tuoi cocomeri lisci e banchettare con il tuo "badunkadunk" per due o tre giorni?

Non sto ridendo ai nessuno dei tuoi tentativi (my ital grammar is packed); parlo del divertimento generale.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 05:34 am
Oh Oh!!

It's a showdown!

Osso vs. Kicky Italiano style.

The grudge match.

There's no need to fight over me you two. You know I love you both.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 05:45 pm
Chai wrote:
OMG I am getting so hot.

tth - I notice you don't use contractions often. Are you like from I dream of Jeanie?

I do not or don't know why I do that. I guess I am not very consistent that way. I did not or didn't notice it.

You have to tell, so far I understand you, the word olives, camera, ossobuco is packed and you are supposedly not wearing something.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 01:50 pm
Chai or ossobuco or even you kicky would have to tell me in English what you are saying in order for me to understand. I just spent over an hour trying to figure some of it out. I would find the individual words and their meaning but when put together it did not make any sense. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 02:48 pm
This should help -

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 10:59 pm
ossobuco wrote:

Oh, I could just kiss you. Thank you. I did try though to figure it out.
0 Replies

Photography Lover

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 02:53 pm
@Jeremiah,
I can't stand women like this or men like this for that matter either! Talk about her starting an argument over something that really is not worth arguing over. She is being petty and immature.

You could argue just as much that she should be grateful you raise the seat to make sure you do not pee on it.

If she finds it up she should just lower it, good gosh how hard is that! If you find it down then you should just raise it to pee.

Both men and women should leave it how they find it. If you find it down you should lower it if she finds it up she should put it back up. However, like I said for her to start an argument over it is petty and immature.
0 Replies

Photography Lover

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 03:03 pm
@ebrown p,
I agree the it being inconsiderate to men argument could be just as easily used by men when he finds the seat down and needs to pee. We do live in a society of you don't need to be considerate to men and if you use this logic you could argue women are being inconsiderate to men by not putting it back up.

Women falling down the toilet? I have not heard of one case of that happening yet.
0 Replies

Photography Lover

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 03:15 pm
@ebrown p,
You could just as easily argue a about some idiot woman that did not look before she sat down and that women should be ladies and put the seat back up in a man's house if they expect men to put it down. You are correct her answer is sexist. Also has nothing to do with being raised by wolfs. It is normal to leave it how you are most likely to need it and for men and women that is different.

For the person that made the comment about can't you men pee with the seat down and get it in the hole that is something that women can not understand unless they are a man and I don't mean that in a women are dumb way but you know how some things you actually have to be that gender to understand fully.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 04:03 pm
As an FYI, in the future you may want to check a thread's date stamp. This one ihas been inactive for 10 yrs.
Photography Lover

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 04:29 pm
@Ragman,
I did not see it has been inactive for 10 years but it does not matter anyway. Can still comment on it if I want to. I just hate sexist people, not talking about you.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 05:24 pm
I enjoyed re-reading it.

Bad news: my italian has gotten worse.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 06:12 pm
Here's an idea. If it's too much trouble to put the seat down pee in the damn sink. It saves a lot of flushing water.
Photography Lover

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 06:23 pm
@coluber2001,
To be honest I think when you are at another person's house you should put it back however you find it when you walk in there. That is what I do and it is what not only men should do but also women.
0 Replies

Photography Lover

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 06:24 pm
@coluber2001,
However, if someone came to my house and did not put it how I normally have it I would not make a big deal out of it as masking a massive deal out of it is also immature.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 07:08 pm
@Jeremiah,
Technically she nailed you to the wall, or should I say to the toilet ? Very Happy
(You still made some nice points on the shizzy talk, but she beat you in the end)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 08:14:30