Is Islam at war with the Trinity?

RexRed

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 09:52 pm
Hezbollah means "people (party/group/church) of God".

It is ludicrous for Islamic people to be told not to support "the people of God", especially if they believe these people are somehow representing the true people of God. (though violence does not spread the love of God)

Who are the true people of God? What is the sign that these people are the true people?

Today it is not so much who the true people are but what people think the true people should be. Many groups/parties think different things.

Christians, Jews and Muslims all have a slightly varying overall view on what denotes divinity. The reason why I am bringing this up in political forum is because religion almost every other day is dominating politics. Being the wars of religion and the crazy religious fanatics causing havoc on the innocent all in the name of their bloody barbarous God...

So as you can see we may all differ in our opinions of who "the people of God" are...

I may in this instance like to make a few well educated spiritual observations.

One observation is that many people spend their lives thinking that down inside they are devout spiritually but they have not put the pieces together spiritually. They have borrowed everything that they know about God and when it comes to knowing what is written they are second hand news.

So their whole sense of knowing is built on mainly indirect observation. So they coast though life and unfortunately these people are some of the most level headed and spiritually adept but they are also the most intellectually studied in the clinical sense. They have over compensated for this sense of broken spirituality.

(I don't know what I'm really saying right here.) This is where we get to the trinity. The trinity considered to all to be a mystery and un-knowable seems more to be a doorway to confusion about God.

This is where the Islamic war against the Trinity comes in. This war is not only Islamic but it is also a Jewish and a Christian war against the trinity.

Only "modern" Christianity embraces the trinity but in first century Christianity there was no confusion between God or his creation.

This mystery of iniquity is the trinity, where did this trinity originate? In Iraq and Iran... It originated even before Egypt in Babylon and the sons of Noah. The triarchy of human power father, son and mother. This being worshiped as God!

So seeing this all from the outside perspective we would say that the direction of affection starts skyward but it then reaches only a certain height and then bends and turns back earthward and the affection and worship turns upon itself.

It would seem that this is a truth that is considered by a select few to be the ultimate truth of all existence. That we cannot create ourselves and thus we are not God. We may procreate but we cannot self create. Even cloning is not self creating it is creating still a unique life force/soul and spirit, it is only copying the body/flesh.

So this is the essence of the trinity is the worship of self. It is no wonder that ardent Christians, Jews and Muslims who know of the trinity's deception are infuriated by the blasphemy of the trinity.

Do I personally believe that people who worship in the name of the trinity are "God's people"? That is a hard one because God is the ultimate judge of the human heart and mind. But I know that God desires to be known and not obscured by self worship. It is God's desire that we be individual and love ourselves but also in the right perspective.

That we do not place anything whatsoever in front of God's face and say this is God. This is an insult to both God and humanity. I do not say hate trinitarians and this is where reason comes in. This is the reason of "the word" and not the reason of the sword. The word is the sword and this is the age of reason.

I tend to think that being on the side of the trinity is a thing that makes one NOT part of God's people. The very change that a person experiences is when they realize the presence to God and they understand they are a part of the master's plan and not only their own plan for world domination. The induction into God's hall of fame begins with true humility.

I based my opinions on the actual words of the Bible that I have studied and I do not believe for one moment that the trinity is a Christian, Muslim or Jewish doctrine.

In fact I am certain that the Bible issues grave warnings to those who befall the mysteries of Babylon.

I believe this is why the peoples of the middle east are so against the trinity and the USA. Because they see that it CLEARLY leads to a doorway to idolatry and paganism.

So is God going to honor the people who are believing in only him or is God going to help the people who are believing in several Gods... God/Jesus/The holy Ghost/Mary the mother of God/ And a whole host of saints, relics and lucky charms. I don't think these lucky charms are going to stand up against this one.

God honors those who honor him...

Hard words my friends but true all the same.

This is an age of reason all right, this is time where the trinity be laid in a grave and the true worship of the invisible God be brought back. That the whole world can worship ONE true God in truth and peace.

I will tell you all that the trinity is at the heart of the debate. The apostles warn of the trinity (mystery of iniquity) and even today, there is no trinity, only creator and creation.

Ex 20:3
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 766 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 06:27 am
What a relief! All this time I thought Muslims were generally upset at all other religions, but now you've shown me that it's all the Catholic's fault. (and, I hasten to add, they were the ones who headed the Crusades after all.) So, all we have to do is get Rome to drop the whole Three-Persons-In-One-God dogma.

I suggest you write a letter.

Oh, and don't forget to copy the Archbishops of Canterbury and Constantinople, we wouldn't want the Anglicans or the Greek Orthodox Church to be left out in the cold. Oh, and the Lutherans, don't forget them.

Of course you are going to have to deal with the problem of how many gods there are in Christianity and are they of the same substance? If Jesus is God and God is God and the Holy Spirit gets equal billing too, what have you got?

That old homoousios and homoiousios problem. I thought that had been settled by the First Council of Nicea in 315, no?

Good luck with this.

Joe(Well, what you haven't got is what's causing the West's problems with Islam)Nation
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 10:13 am
Joe Nation wrote:
What a relief! All this time I thought Muslims were generally upset at all other religions, but now you've shown me that it's all the Catholic's fault. (and, I hasten to add, they were the ones who headed the Crusades after all.) So, all we have to do is get Rome to drop the whole Three-Persons-In-One-God dogma.

I suggest you write a letter.

Oh, and don't forget to copy the Archbishops of Canterbury and Constantinople, we wouldn't want the Anglicans or the Greek Orthodox Church to be left out in the cold. Oh, and the Lutherans, don't forget them.

Of course you are going to have to deal with the problem of how many gods there are in Christianity and are they of the same substance? If Jesus is God and God is God and the Holy Spirit gets equal billing too, what have you got?

That old homoousios and homoiousios problem. I thought that had been settled by the First Council of Nicea in 315, no?

Good luck with this.

Joe(Well, what you haven't got is what's causing the West's problems with Islam)Nation

I was raised Lutheran so I do not excuse anyone.
The west's problem with Islam is that Islam has a problem with the west.
The church has built the trinity with a few vague scriptures and ignored then wealth of clear scriptures gravely warning of it's idolatry.

If the Bible had recorded something like Jesus saying, I am God and I was in the beginning when I created the world... Or if it said, Jesus the God of creation, it would only take a scripture of that magnitude of clarity to convince me that the Bible was truly a Trinitarian document. A scripture like that would shut me up forever. BUT THERE IS NONE LIKE THAT. Believe me I have searched diligently with an open mind people. It simply is not there....

There is no smoking gun when it comes to the trinity being a Biblical doctrine. But to dispute the trinity the Bible could not be more clear in it's language.

Here is an example that is widely unknown to any and all trinitarinas. Why? Because they have to completely ignore scriptures for their doctrine to work.

1Co 15:28
And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Comment:
This scripture is not talking about the end of the world it is talking about the end of the end of the world. The Greek word is "talos" every dog has a tail but every dog has a tip of his tail. This verse is talking about the tip of the tail or the end of the end.

In the end of the end when all is accomplished this verse says that even the son will be subject unto the father. THIS VERSE COULD NOT BE WRITTEN AND MORE CLEAR AS A STATEMENT OF FACT.

The son shall be subject unto the father... HOW CAN JESUS BE CO-EQUAL IF HE IS MADE SUBJECT TO GOD IN THE END?

Did the council not read this?

The trinitarians base the entire trinity on scripture based on the words of doubting Thomas (a reliable source?) and the first verses of the gospel of John.

John says, "and the word was God"...
Now mind you, what does this verse not say? It does not say, Jesus was God. It could have, but it doesn't.

The Bible says also "the word became flesh"? Did those ask themselves what the word was "before" it was flesh? Well the word was "written" and carried around in the holy of holies. So we have an instance where the word was not flesh but a piece of ancient parchment.

If we go back even further there was a time when the word was not written down but it resided only in God's foreknowledge (mind) and sagas. Before the sagas, only in God's mind.

So I have shown you at least three "words" the living word, the written word and the word that was in God's mind alone. Which word was John talking about? Should we just assume it was Jesus alone and be done with the logic? Logically John could have been referring to three words separately in each verse, they all do not have to be referring to only the latter.

If Jesus was the word he was only an image of the word. So there are at least three words... in the mind of God, written and living.
So to substitute the name of Jesus with the word "word" is to become ignorant of the fact that the word existed in other forms before it "became flesh".

So we can consider that each usage of the word word in John 1:1 may be referring to a different aspect of the word and not just Jesus alone.
Why didn't John just write in the beginning was Jesus and Jesus was with God and Jesus was God? IT DOES NOT SAY THAT ANYWHERE...

It says in other places that Jesus was in the beginning but then it also says the "we" were in the beginning too... Where? As God??? No, that is ridiculous. We were with God in the beginning IN HIS FOREKNOWLEDGE.

Romans 8:29
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Acts 2:23
Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Comment:

What is written folks, what is written?

The confusion comes where we see that God has this word in his mind and he conformed an image (like the written word) of this word into his son. Wouldn't that make Jesus the word? NO it would make him and image also of that word but the real word is still God.

2Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Comment:
Can your IMAGE really be substituted for you?
Notice also John uses the words "IN" the beginning... This does not say "BEFORE" the beginning.

In the beginning God "created"... So John is referring to the created word and the word in the mind of God..

Also should we base our faith on the words of the council of Niece when these men were suspect pagan converts anyway? It is this very council that has led us to this war today.. Is it a just war? I say NO, not if it is based upon the trinity then it is unjust and the seeds lie in the greatest corruption of our time.

Peace with God.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 08:31 pm
I don't believe in your poll.

You ask a "yes" or "no" question, and the only options I have are "I believe in the trinity", "I don't believe in the trinity".

Are you simply stating that Islam IS as war with the Trinity and the only way someone could disagree with you is by denouncing the Trinity as being true? Someone couldn't believe that the Trinity is true, but also believe that Islam is NOT at war with said Trinity right?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 05:42 pm
maporsche wrote:
I don't believe in your poll.

You ask a "yes" or "no" question, and the only options I have are "I believe in the trinity", "I don't believe in the trinity".

Are you simply stating that Islam IS as war with the Trinity and the only way someone could disagree with you is by denouncing the Trinity as being true? Someone couldn't believe that the Trinity is true, but also believe that Islam is NOT at war with said Trinity right?

I did not state that Islam was at war with the trinity, I proceeded the sentence with a question mark.

This means it is a question and not necessarily a statement.

Within that question I have asked a poll question do you believe in the trintiy or not?

Most "Christians" do not understand the trinity enough to "believe in it"...

I would consider that asking a question should not be considered the same thing as making a statement. The thread question and the poll question are both up for debate.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 06:11 pm
1 John 5:6-9
6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

Comment:
According to the critical Greek text the following words were first
added in verses 7 and 8 in the sixteenth century: "... in heaven, the
Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And
there are three that bear witness in earth ...."
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 06:26 pm
Nope, to do so would go against the message of God (upright monotheism). God is indeed only One entity. The Sovereignty belongs to Him and Him alone. The Holy Spirit refers to the Acrhangel Gabriel (PBUH) who God readily sent down to all of His prophets to teach them the laws of God and in Jesus's (PBUH) case to allow him to talk when he was still a newborn.

"People of the Book (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and attribute to God nothing except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of God, and His command that He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and in His Messengers, and Far be it from His glory that He should have a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth. God is sufficient for a guardian" (Quran 4:171)
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 06:58 pm
Yeah, but Rex wants to know if you are personally willing to kill someone who believes in the Trinity.

Joe(go ahead, be honest)Nation
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 08:08 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
Yeah, but Rex wants to know if you are personally willing to kill someone who believes in the Trinity.

Joe(go ahead, be honest)Nation

Can you kill a person who is already spiritually dead?
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 08:15 pm
Rex, I just read your opening post and I agree with you 100%. Smile

Just as a warning, believeing in lucky charms (superstitions), calling upon anyone other than God (in supplications, etc.) or any sort of polytheistic ideas burns up one's good deeds as fire burns wood. Thus we should all avoid them.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 08:36 pm
Quote:
Can you kill a person who is already spiritually dead?

Sure, but first you have to be narcissistic enough to believe that you can tell who amongst us is in that state of ungrace and delusional enough to believe that a supernatural power is leading you to such action.

Joe(Volunteers??)Nation
0 Replies