Able2Know has only six weeks left to live.

Eva

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 07:29 pm
I can honestly say that I have never wanted bionic testicles.

And...as for your claim that this "selfless" act saved A2K...how do we know you didn't shock it into a database crash? The timing seems more than a little bit coincidental.

<gathering the torches, leading mob down Kicky's street>
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 07:35 pm
Region Philbis wrote:

how the hell did kicky sneak that post in?

he is really craven
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 07:35 pm
kickycan you would have to be bionic to have sex that long. You must be totally worn out.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 07:48 pm
kickycan wrote:
You're just jealous because I have these beautiful new bionic testicles, and you don't.

Although, I must say, you could have been a little less critical and at least given me a little nod of thanks...I mean, I did save the whole f*cking website from death last night...sheesh, some people are so ungrateful!

Never heard of that before (bionic testicles). Is that something you can prove? Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 08:06 pm
Kicky is so pleased with his performance, he jumps up to do a little jig. Dancing vigorously until he breaks out in a sweat, Kicky suddenly freezes up in excruciating pain and squeaks out "oil can!" and points to his rusting bionic parts.

http://systemtree.com/art/oil-can.gif
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 08:19 pm
Kicky you wanker you're completely f*cking insane!! Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 11:55 pm
So Kicky molested A2K as she was unconscious, and we're supposed to act like he's some kind of hero?!

I always knew we should've had A2K's growth stunted and her breasts removed when she was a baby to protect her from guys like Kicky...
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 05:14 am
BM but I hope you're wrong.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 05:38 am
WHAT is this white snotty stuff on my forum index?

ewwww it looks like ...like.. eeeewwwww!!!!!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 08:25 am
It's hair gel, dadpad.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 08:41 am
kickycan wrote:
A2K opens her eyes--at least she believes that is what she is doing. It is all so confusing, this death stuff. She thinks, I love you, Kicky, I've always loved you...Kicky...

Then there is nothing. Only white. The blinding whiteness is dazzling, the light...it is blinding me...And then Kicky is there...she sees his visage floating, floating in the white...but the image is faint, transparent, like the sun seen through a feather, and she is that feather and that light, A2K is that feather in flight...flight into the ultimate...beyond, the ultimate nothing, the ultimate...white...this is my death...she thinks, ...oh, it hurts please make it stop it hurts the light it hurts...and in one last flicker of thought before her final breath is expelled, she thinks...I always wanted to make love to Kicky....I wanted to f*ck Kicky into submission, and I wanted him to boff me into oblivion...In fact, I really think it might help me get better if only Kicky would service me until that humongous pecker of his hangs its head in submission after being driven hard and ridden home wet...yes, I think that might be the one thing that just might save...me............might.......revive.......

and the silence is brilliant as the blinding whiteness of death

After a moment that was either a nano-second or a million years long, A2K once again opened her eyes. Kicky stood over her in the cold, quiet light of a hospital room, a leg on either side of her head. His jumbo-sized genitals dangled above her. She looked up. He looked down. She tasted something salty in the back of her throat. "A2K? A2K! You're back! Oh thank god! It worked!" he said, as his balls hung, indifferent to the very miracle that they had just performed. Sure, Kicky's penis and tongue and the rest of his body had played an important role, but if it weren't for his brand new bionic testicles, none of this would have been possible. His bionic testicles had saved them all.

I KNEW that somehow bionic parts would be the answer. Quack doctors wouldn't listen. Pricks.

Kicky's face was red from exertion. He jumped off the hospital bed, naked and shiny with sweat. "Whew, that was close. You can thank your lucky stars for the healing power in my brand new bionic testicles," he said as he wiped his penis on his sock and began to get dressed. He put on his socks, not minding that one of them was a little gooey, "Whew, baby, I thought we'd lost you there for a while." He finished getting dressed in silence as she looked around in wonder and amazement. Was she really still alive?

Kicky finished putting on his shoes and was now once again looking in her direction. He smiled at her and said, "Glad to have you back, A2K. Now, don't go scaring me like that again. See ya around, you sexy, sexy beast." And then he winked, turned, and walked away without a second glance.

I guess when you ain't gettin' laid much...it pays to have rather complex and elaborate fantasies!

Not sure why that came to mind right now...but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 08:43 am
you should see what he does with fresh fruit.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 05:03 pm
Complex and elaborate fantasies are always good.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 05:10 pm
Complex and elaborate fantasies based on fresh fruit are even better, and will subliminally encourage one to increase one's daily Vitamin C and fibre intake.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 07:31 pm
I guess that makes one a regular guy then? :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 05:23:37