Able2Know has only six weeks left to live.

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 03:54 pm
Re: Able2Know has only six weeks left to live.
Sturgis wrote:
I knew a priest once...

In the biblical sense, I assume...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 04:14 pm
tryingtohelp wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Foxfyre, I'm no doctor, but can't you see how old and rickety she is? She's falling apart.

Oh, poor, poor A2K. I feel like I hardly knew ye.

Just because something is old and falling apart doesn't mean you get rid of it. (maybe I could apply that to my spouse Idea)

I agree, and that is why I haven't given up on the old girl yet, and I have been trying to suggest bionic parts to rebuild her back to her glorious prime! In fact, I've been checking in on her every day, and soothing her with my words of encouragement. What have YOU been doing to help the old girl?

But my hope is fading with each fifteen-minute freeze-up and each critical error.

Come on, A2K, you ballsy BITCH! Fight for your life!

Oh, what a world...what a world...
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 04:26 pm
What am I doing?
I keep coming back and help where I can. I am also very patient (sometimes, when it counts, nevermind).
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 05:54 pm
Ha ha, Kicky, Sturgis.. some levity about the sityuaashion is right what the dr. ordered amidst all the critical errors..
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 12:43 am
Thank you for your kind words, nimh, but this is absolutely NOT the time for levity. The first (and as sturgis correctly pointed out, only) website that I ever wanted to have sex with is dying.

And, contrary to what I said earlier, in actuality, we never did get the chance to consummate our love, A2K and I. Sure, every once in a while we'd go make out in the A2K broom closet, or fool around down in Eva's wine cellar, and once we had a nice little grope session at a hot tub party, but alas, A2K and I never boffed.

And now, even though she is old and raspy and out of breath, and lumpy in strange places, and blotchy...and even with that large hump-like growth coming off the side of her hip, and the thick crust around her pale, dry rat-like lips, and the stench of urine that enfolds her, and the patches of raw oozing skin where her hair has fallen out...I would still do it, if A2K would just ask. I would bang A2K in a heartbeat, if it would make her better, somehow. In fact, right now as I look upon her misshapen, sleeping, oozing mass, there is a familiar stirring in my loins.

She is such a sexy, sexy beast, this A2K she-thing.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 12:49 am
kickycan, just making sure I read correctly, you want to have sex with a website. Laughing
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 11:43 am
BBB
Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 12:13 pm
kickycan wrote:

Oooh, that would be a perfect sig line for me.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 12:17 pm
Is there going to be an after-party?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 12:35 pm
kickycan wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Oooh, that would be a perfect sig line for me.

I think it would. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 02:21 pm
So, is that going to be your new sig line kickycan?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 02:53 pm
Yep it is, tryingtohelp, yep it is. It just seems so...right.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 03:07 pm
I like it and in the future heck just call me tth Very Happy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 04:06 pm
You got it, tth!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 04:00 pm
Apparent death for nearly 24 hours.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 04:33 pm
A2K opens her eyes--at least she believes that is what she is doing. It is all so confusing, this death stuff. She thinks, I love you, Kicky, I've always loved you...Kicky...

Then there is nothing. Only white. The blinding whiteness is dazzling, the light...it is blinding me...And then Kicky is there...she sees his visage floating, floating in the white...but the image is faint, transparent, like the sun seen through a feather, and she is that feather and that light, A2K is that feather in flight...flight into the ultimate...beyond, the ultimate nothing, the ultimate...white...this is my death...she thinks, ...oh, it hurts please make it stop it hurts the light it hurts...and in one last flicker of thought before her final breath is expelled, she thinks...I always wanted to make love to Kicky....I wanted to f*ck Kicky into submission, and I wanted him to boff me into oblivion...In fact, I really think it might help me get better if only Kicky would service me until that humongous pecker of his hangs its head in submission after being driven hard and ridden home wet...yes, I think that might be the one thing that just might save...me............might.......revive.......

and the silence is brilliant as the blinding whiteness of death

After a moment that was either a nano-second or a million years long, A2K once again opened her eyes. Kicky stood over her in the cold, quiet light of a hospital room, a leg on either side of her head. His jumbo-sized genitals dangled above her. She looked up. He looked down. She tasted something salty in the back of her throat. "A2K? A2K! You're back! Oh thank god! It worked!" he said, as his balls hung, indifferent to the very miracle that they had just performed. Sure, Kicky's penis and tongue and the rest of his body had played an important role, but if it weren't for his brand new bionic testicles, none of this would have been possible. His bionic testicles had saved them all.

I KNEW that somehow bionic parts would be the answer. Quack doctors wouldn't listen. Pricks.

Kicky's face was red from exertion. He jumped off the hospital bed, naked and shiny with sweat. "Whew, that was close. You can thank your lucky stars for the healing power in my brand new bionic testicles," he said as he wiped his penis on his sock and began to get dressed. He put on his socks, not minding that one of them was a little gooey, "Whew, baby, I thought we'd lost you there for a while." He finished getting dressed in silence as she looked around in wonder and amazement. Was she really still alive?

Kicky finished putting on his shoes and was now once again looking in her direction. He smiled at her and said, "Glad to have you back, A2K. Now, don't go scaring me like that again. See ya around, you sexy, sexy beast." And then he winked, turned, and walked away without a second glance.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 04:35 pm
i think it was more of a coma...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 04:40 pm
that was in reply to Walter.

how the hell did kicky sneak that post in?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 07:06 pm
Kicky must've f*cked A2K yesterday.

Yep, that would've done it. That or the hilarious, abysmal writing! "Ridden hard and put up wet"?!? That ought to have shut the site down permanently.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 07:18 pm
You're just jealous because I have these beautiful new bionic testicles, and you don't.

Although, I must say, you could have been a little less critical and at least given me a little nod of thanks...I mean, I did save the whole f*cking website from death last night...sheesh, some people are so ungrateful!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 07:24:21