Able2Know has only six weeks left to live.

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 07:23 pm
A few days ago, I took Able2Know to a doctor, to see if he could shed some light on what was behind the sluggishness, the critical errors, etc. that A2K has been exhibiting.

Well, I just got the diagnosis, and the news is, unfortunately, not good. Able2Know is dying. The doc said six weeks is about all she's got left in her, barring a miracle.

Of course I will look into getting a second opinion, but as we all know, the signs are all there, and have been for quite some time. Sure, it still has it's all too rare good days, but I fear that the doc is right. Able2know is probably not long for this world.

In these last remaining weeks, I think it would be nice if we came together to wish our friend A2K a fine farewell, before it's too far gone.

Well, Able2Know, it's been a hoot. You used to be young and sexy, and I wanted to jump your bones every night, you little minx. But now you're old and feeble, and soon you will be gone. Farewell, my friend. I'll find another web forum to bang, but you were my first. Thanks for busting my cherry, baby.

P.S. Anybody know a priest? I don't know what religion A2K is, but I think maybe last rites would be appropriate.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,294 • Replies: 74
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 07:42 pm
There is no sustitute for quality.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 07:46 pm
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Is that supposed to be some kind of smartass comment? Huh! Are you trying to pick a fight with me, dadpad? Huh?! HUH???!!!

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blown up at you like that. it's just been a stressful time. I'm a little bit on edge since I heard the news. I didn't mean to take it out on you. These situations are always hard. Forgive me, my friend.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:27 pm
I see by the poll that there are a couple of you who want me to shut the f*ck up about it. The truth is so painful, these poor souls can't even face it.

This is truly a tragedy for us all...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:33 pm
Shut the f*ck up, kicky.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:34 pm
Oh, sh!t. I'm gonna hafta find a new sigline now. Embarrassed
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 08:36 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 09:40 pm
kickycan wrote:
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Is that supposed to be some kind of smartass comment? Huh! Are you trying to pick a fight with me, dadpad? Huh?! HUH???!!!

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blown up at you like that. it's just been a stressful time. I'm a little bit on edge since I heard the news. I didn't mean to take it out on you. These situations are always hard. Forgive me, my friend.

No worries kicky mates are Mates.

What I meant was the quality of the people you meet here. Blokes like yourself, people who dont take any sh*t, call a spade a shovel and tell it like it is. You know.... if it walks like a duck and talks like a rat its probably a cat.

<nods>

Have another beer.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 09:56 pm
Shocked

Dying? From what? Is it contagious? Are there shots for it? Quarantine?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 10:25 pm
Foxfyre, I'm no doctor, but can't you see how old and rickety she is? She's falling apart.

Oh, poor, poor A2K. I feel like I hardly knew ye.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 12:39 am
dadpad

fires getting you a bit rattled?

Kicky - shaddup you face!

There is no substitute for quality!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 01:09 am
Oh my god, it's worse than I thought...

Kicky walks into the dimly lit hospital room. He looks to his right and sees the white curtain, and the large hampster-shaped sillouette behind it. The figure is asleep. He sniffles a little bit as he approaches, struggling to hold back the tears. His lower lip trembles, and his eyes are still red from a recent crying jag. But he holds it together. He pulls back the curtain and looks at A2K. She looks frail, but still cute, in a brutish fuzzy-faced rodent kind of way. There is an intravenous feed in her arm. Her eyelids are still. He looks around at the medical aparatus in the room.

Now why in the f*ck would they have her on a Toxy-fellatoplasma drip even though she's already on anti-coagulants? he thinks bitterly. Maybe I'll have a word with that doctor tomorrow. F*cking amateurs. He notices a small smudge on her pillow. Someone should clean that up. F*cking third-rate hospital.

He shakes his head back and forth sorrowfully as he watches her sleep, thinking, I will not let you go, A2K. Not yet, old girl. Not yet.

Kicky stands there at the edge of her bed for awhile. A few tears come. But only a few. And then he decides it is time to go home. I'll come back tomorrow to check in on you, A2K...and I want to talk to that f*cking doctor, too. Goddammed HMO flunky bastard. Don't these people know that there is no substitute for quality?
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 01:24 am
howebbing
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 01:33 am
Kick, as penance for suggesting A2K's demise, you must constantly masturbate for a month......of Sundays......while watching G. W. Bush's address to the nation sharing his proposals for the war in Iraq, on endless loop........with no lube.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 02:41 am
kickycan wrote:
He sniffles a little bit as he approaches, struggling to hold back the tears. His lower lip trembles, and his eyes are still red from a recent crying jag. But he holds it together. He pulls back the curtain and looks at A2K.

Who knew Kicky was so senstive - it is almost gay ! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 05:12 am
Kicky- If you knew what I went through yesterday, you would not even say what you did..........even as a joke. Right now, A2K is just about the only thing that is coming between me and the rubber room!!! Shocked
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 05:16 am
Almost. :wink:

Actually, the site's undead. Took 'er to a zombie witch doctor and got her cured right up. Of course, there's the taste for human flesh part, but you gotta give to get, y'know what I mean? Oh, and you might wanna wear this garlic bulb necklace I made for ya. We're selling 'em on the Portal.

Just in case.
0 Replies

Vinny Z

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 07:52 am
Don't look at me, I only just got here and I didn't see nothing.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 02:50 pm
You know what my theory is? I think that Vinny Z guy poisoned our beloved a2k!

Yes, I know it's shocking, but just think about it...he's always lurking around, he's-- oh, crap, he's standing right behind me, isn't he?

<saunters away, whistling nonchalantly>
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 02:56 pm
Well, since we've only got a couple of weeks, I guess I should confess my feelings for cyphercat.

cypher, daily my feelings grow and my yearnings increase.
Will you be my pummy ummy umpkin?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Able2Know has only six weeks left to live.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 05:28:12