Able2Know has only six weeks left to live.

Letty

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 03:04 pm
Same with me, Phoenix. Now I know what bouncing off the walls means.
0 Replies

Vinny Z

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 03:20 pm
Hey cyphercat, I do not lurk, and as a matter of fact I was standing right behind and I got to tell you that I really like the way you saunter.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 03:29 pm
Chai wrote:
cypher, daily my feelings grow and my yearnings increase.
Will you be my pummy ummy umpkin?

you can't have her all to yourself -- she's been our Pookie Wookie Woo for some time now...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 03:36 pm
Kicky enters the hospital room, and is shocked to see all these people milling about and flirting.

"Who let all you people in here! Goddammit, this is a place of healing, and A2K needs her sleep, so out with you! All of you bastards are just exascerbating poor sweet A2K's condition! And you...the one with the leather jacket...yeah, you...Vinny, I believe I heard someone call you? Put out that goddammed cigarette and get out of here, right now, before I have you arrested!"

He looks down at A2K, who is awake. She looks well, although he can see the pain in her face.

"How are you, A2K? You look better. None of these bastards jostled you or upset you in anyway, did they? I swear, if anyone comes within five feet of you from this point forward, they will answer to me!"

Kicky leans down and whispers in A2K's ear, "I've been doing some reading up on bionic replacement parts...I think we can rebuild you..." and then he is up and on his way back out of the room. "Now where the F*CK is that doctor!"
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 05:05 pm
http://www.emstraininginc.com/crossptemtb2001/images/Jim%20B%20stretcher%20pract%2002.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 05:22 pm
a2k needs her sleep

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7875/kickysu0.jpg
Edit [Moderator]: Image converted to a link
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 08:58 pm
Chai wrote:
Well, since we've only got a couple of weeks, I guess I should confess my feelings for cyphercat.

DAMMIT!!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 09:18 pm
now i would have been really sad - checking in and seeing it was gone
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 09:33 pm
HUSKER!!!

Very Happy
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 09:35 pm
I have now downloaed myself like lawnmower man
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 08:28 am
Hey Letty, how about we get together and bounce off some walls?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 03:13 pm
Vinny Z wrote:
Hey cyphercat, I do not lurk, and as a matter of fact I was standing right behind and I got to tell you that I really like the way you saunter.

Oh! Embarrassed

hey guys, forget my theory, I really like this Vinny guy...

Chai wrote:
Well, since we've only got a couple of weeks, I guess I should confess my feelings for cyphercat.

Well, gosh, I'm flattered! Of course I'll be your pummy ummy umpkin, think of all the fun we'll have sickening people with our gooey syrupy canoodling! I can't wait! We have to sing the song at every possible opprotunity. As long as it doesn't interfere with my Pookieookiewookums duties, though, I take that very seriously.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 03:25 pm
Pookums wrote:
As long as it doesn't interfere with my Pookieookiewookums duties, though, I take that very seriously.

as you should !!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 12:10 pm
After talking with the doctor, a tall raven-haired man with beady little black eyes, Kicky is pissed. He has heard too many times that, "there's nothing we can do right now," and, "the technology hasn't advanced far enough for us to be able to do anything right now" or "someday maybe we'll find a way to treat her, but right now..."

Kicky flips through a copy of "Bionic Revitalization Monthly" as he sits at A2K's side, still fuming over the exchange with the doctor.

And then it happens again. The heart monitor's slow steady beeping becomes one long ominous tone, the words, "critical error" come popping up onscreen, and a team of nurses and residents come rushing in once again to try to resuscitate A2K. There is a flurry of activity, and for ten minutes, Kicky stares at that "critical error" message, wondering if this will be the time when A2K doesn't come back.

Finally, A2K's monitor starts beeping again, and Kicky relaxes a little. But he knows it is only a matter of time before the next dangerously close call. I can't take much more of this ****, he thinks, unknowlingly echoing the thoughts of many A2K friends and family. Then he walks out and goes home, kicking a can down the street as he goes.

Bionic parts. I KNOW that could work. F*cking doctors.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 11:54 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
a2k needs her sleep

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7875/kickysu0.jpg
Edit [Moderator]: Image converted to a link

You have a great sense of humor and I love reading your posts.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 11:56 pm
Kickycan stop saying a2k is dying, it makes me smile every day (well almost). There are a few..well never mind. You know what I mean.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 02:39 pm
Hey Husker, you came back just in time for a database error. Welcome to the party. I think.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 03:23 pm
Re: Able2Know has only six weeks left to live.
kickycan wrote:

Well, Able2Know, it's been a hoot. You used to be young and sexy, and I wanted to jump your bones every night, you little minx. But now you're old and feeble, and soon you will be gone.
But you'd still do her...

kickycan wrote:
. I'll find another web forum to bang, but you were my first.
and your only too...don't leave that out.

kickycan wrote:
P.S. Anybody know a priest? I don't know what religion A2K is, but I think maybe last rites would be appropriate.
I knew a priest once...
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 03:34 pm
I just cast my vote and I am with the majority for once. Very Happy
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 03:36 pm
kickycan wrote:
Foxfyre, I'm no doctor, but can't you see how old and rickety she is? She's falling apart.

Oh, poor, poor A2K. I feel like I hardly knew ye.

Just because something is old and falling apart doesn't mean you get rid of it. (maybe I could apply that to my spouse Idea)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 07:32:30