What will you be up to on new year's eve?

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 11:08 am
Blacking out.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 06:02 pm
Diane wrote:
JPB, I'm with you regarding photos, but Sonny Landreth is just the sort of person that would get me out of the house on New Year's Eve. I'll bet I would even stay awake!

Happy hiding and even happier listening.

Thanks, Diane. Happy New Year, however you choose to spend it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 06:07 pm
We're going over to Buttercup's new place. Hopefully, Babycup will still be awake, or hopefully not, as he is teething. I do want to at least 'meet' him.

The dog's are having their veal broth with carrots and kibble right now.

I'm sure they'll celebrate when we get back from Buttercup's place.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 06:15 pm
Going to a party at a local bar with a bunch of friends, hoping the Bears have such an insurmountable lead that I won't have to pay attention to the game after halftime.

Have a great night everyone.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 06:16 pm
Another sighting of note! Have a good one, sublime.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 06:19 pm
Thanks J, have fun at the concert. Have you ever seen Sonny live? I hear he's great. :wink:
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 06:22 pm
Laughing Ah, yeah, once or twice.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 06:35 pm
Happy 2007 to Msolga and all of the other Aussies, where it is already tomorrow. In less than a half an hour it will be tomorrow in Europe. Happy new year to those folks, also.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 07:22 pm
Happy 2007 everyone!

New year's day here in Oz. The shenanigans are over! (I actually slept through them! How did I manage that?)

Up bright & early this morning to meet W at the half-way point between her place & mine. Day one of the new WALK regime! I'm now utterly pooped. Over hill & dale & all that! Every second day, we plan to do it! Shocked

Happy new year to those of you still in "old" 2006 time. ENJOY! Very Happy
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 07:34 pm
No girlfriend, so no reason to go out on amateur night.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 07:41 pm
got a call a little while ago from some VERY heavy drinkers and partiers that are coming out to my show tonight. I'm talking titties and table dances..... I find that so distasteful but I have to earn for my family.....
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 07:41 pm
But, Bill, I always thought .......

Oh shut up, Olga & mind your own business!

<sharp smack on wrist>

Have a good one, anyway, Bill! Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 07:46 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
got a call a little while ago from some VERY heavy drinkers and partiers that are coming out to my show tonight. I'm talking titties and table dances..... I find that so distasteful but I have to earn for my family.....

In these hard times, Bear, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 07:54 pm
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 07:57 pm
Just another quiet New Year at home for me, so Happy New Year everyone and for all of you that are going out, have a blast and be safe.

Bear, you animal, you Cool Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 08:01 pm
Happy, happy to Diane & Montana!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 08:48 pm
A little more than 3 hours 'till midnight here. Had a nice all-afternoon munchie layout earlier, all sortsa hors'doerves thingies and a kinda wine tasting deal going on, folks coming and going - fun. Big dinner around 6 PM for us & 2 other couples; broiled, crab-stuffed portabella mushroom caps, oyster stew, Caesar salad, leg of lamb, mashed potatos, thick, real dark-brown mushroom gravy, candied carrots, green beans almandine w/shelled corn and a bacon-vinagairette dressing, leaf spinach swimming in lemon butter, buttermilk biscuits w/whipped cinnamon-honey butter, cranberry-orange muffins, lotsa different home-made jams and preserves, and of course Cross & Blackwell mint jelly to go with the lamb. A rich, 10-year-old merlot, and a crisp white zinfandell accompanied the meal, 4 pies (cherry, pumpkin, pecan, and mince) and 2 cakes (devilsfood w/fudge frosting and apple-spice w/sour cream frosting) for desert (can't blame me for all of it - it was a "bring a dish" deal run amuck) - along with rich, creamy, scratch-built real eggnog (my own recipe, about a third of which is booze - 2 different rums, a good brandy, and a fine Kentucky bourbon and fresh eggs, fresh whole cream, and real vanilla, among other goodies). Coffee and cognac after, and TV now. Kitchen's a wreck, deal with it tommorow. Puppies are fulla tablescraps, everywhere you look there's a snoring dog.

S'posetabe a few more folks stopping by as the night wears on - there's plenty of beer, wine, booze, eggnog and coffee, whatever happens, and plenty of beds 'case anybody wantsta sleep over. Couple bottles of very nice champagne are ready for midnight.

Happy New Year, everybody.

<burppppp>
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 09:01 pm
Sounds great, timber!

What a feast!

You won't be able to move by midnight! :wink:

Happy new year to you & yours & the snoring doggies!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 09:54 pm
5 minutes left here until next year.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 09:59 pm
Happy New Year <clink> :-D
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:01:36