Rude student

plainoldme

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 01:31 pm
FreeDuck -- I did tell the two girls in my English class that men like intelligent women and the Peruvian one who is love with gangs said, "Not my guy."

The Peruvian's mother claims there is no boyfriend, so I asked the girl if this Junior whose name she writes all over her papers is an imaginary friend. She turned white and then began railing against the red-headed cheerleader whom she claims is involved with cocaine. Frankly, the little red-head is such a blabber mouth that had she ever seen cocaine, the whole school would have known every lurid detail of that encounter.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 01:32 pm
Nick -- It's rather amazing how are taste (or is it flexibility?) re: just who we would screw changes over the years.
0 Replies

stach

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 03:27 am
I have read the symptoms of ADHD and it seems the argument that she has to sit turning her back to the teacher has nothing to do with ADHD, so it is clear BS from her. But she could suffer from ADHD anyway and use it as an excuse for anything. Also, screaming when asked to do something doesn't seem to be a result of ADHD, either. These difficult students always come with all kinds of excuses for doing anything stupid. There should be an agreement on rules and when they break the rules they can end up being kicked out of school. At least this is how it works in our school. In our country students have to attend school until they are 15. Later, when they are at secondary schools, they can be legally kicked out if they misbehave severely several times. I know in the US there is a lot of suing and legal problems going on, but hey, then I would sue the person (parents or school) who threatens to sue and so prevents me from providing quality education to all students at school because I am too afraid to work.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2007 06:28 pm
stach -- She's a pretty manipulative kid. I suspect that because her older sister is brilliant and she's actually of average intelligence, that her mother spoiled her. Just not her older sister, but, gee, she is so great! Mom never disciplined her at all.

What country are you from?
0 Replies

stach

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 01:08 pm
I am from the Czech Republic. Why?
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 04:58 pm
Because you have written about not being an American nor a primary English speaker and I was just curious.
0 Replies