The Greatest Allah -God-

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 02:11 am
look around you , the sun that rise everyday since million years ago and also set in woderful order way. Did you hear or see that one day change its direction or destination? what it means, that by accident or One who created this order.?
Also ask your self did you choose your prarents?
Yes , yet there is One who Did that is called Allah. -God-

nizoo
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,456 • Replies: 22
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 11:39 am
juat an opinion
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 12:50 pm
nazeer2011- I think that it is great that you have solved the riddle of the universe..............................but there are many other folks who think that they have too, and that Allah has nothing to do with it.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 04:03 pm
I just love it.

The Muslim states: "look at this amazingly wonderful world around you, how can you not believe in Allah and Mohammad is his prophet"

The Christian states: "look at this amazingly wonderful world around you, how can you nto believe in God and Jesus was his son (and god too)"

Are they both right? Is one of them wrong and the other right? Are they both wrong?
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 04:18 pm
Here we go again...

GROAN

x
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 04:24 pm
smorgs wrote:
Here we go again...

GROAN

x

Is your post in reference to my post, if so, then I can understand your frustation. I feel the same way.

It is an honest question that deserves an answer.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 04:55 pm
<yawn>

Sorry...but this topic is done to death...death of innocents. The world is being held hostage to this issue. It is the lack of openmindedness and acceptance of other viewpoints to which people seem to be objecting here. Also the topic title "Allah as the Greatest" trumpets the author's belief that my God is better than your God.

If there's a God or Allah or Buddah...he/she/it must be totally fed up with mankind. And if there is no God, how silly is mankind?!

BTW..that term...why are people called mankind? They sure as hell aren't kind to one another throughout history.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 05:05 pm
convert to Bearism and pm your credit card numbers now and I may put you on the protected list ...otherwise abandon hope....
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 05:30 pm
maporsche wrote:
smorgs wrote:
Here we go again...

GROAN

x

Is your post in reference to my post, if so, then I can understand your frustation. I feel the same way.

It is an honest question that deserves an answer.

No, not to yours, maporsche...

To the first one!

There is NO answer...

GROAN! Let's talk sex, drugs and rock and roll, it's infinitely more interesting :wink:

x
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 05:39 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
convert to Bearism and pm your credit card numbers now and I may put you on the protected list ...otherwise abandon hope....

If yours is offering all the usual added extras (polygamy, stoning, incest, rape, murder) then sign me up, BPB!

x
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:11 am
maporsche wrote:
I just love it.

The Muslim states: "look at this amazingly wonderful world around you, how can you not believe in Allah and Mohammad is his prophet"

The Christian states: "look at this amazingly wonderful world around you, how can you nto believe in God and Jesus was his son (and god too)"

Are they both right? Is one of them wrong and the other right? Are they both wrong?

Its up to you (once you have decided that you believe in God), to use your intellect and decide.

Do you want to follow faith amended by men to siut their throughout its history?
Or can you be forgiven by a priest who may be sinning (with little children Crying or Very sad ) himself?
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:14 am
Ragman wrote:
<yawn>

Sorry...but this topic is done to death...death of innocents. The world is being held hostage to this issue. It is the lack of openmindedness and acceptance of other viewpoints to which people seem to be objecting here. Also the topic title "Allah as the Greatest" trumpets the author's belief that my God is better than your God.

If there's a God or Allah or Buddah...he/she/it must be totally fed up with mankind. And if there is no God, how silly is mankind?!

BTW..that term...why are people called mankind? They sure as hell aren't kind to one another throughout history.

Why should other views be acceptable?
there can be only one God.
One Path.
One Truth.

Are right about people being unkind.
Imagine how brutal we would be without religion!!!
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 08:42 pm
Abid wrote:
Ragman wrote:
<yawn>

One Path.
One Truth.

Is that John Lennon....? No, wait....he sang the complete opposite.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 08:45 pm
Re: The Greatest Allah -God-
nazeer2011 wrote:
look around you , the sun that rise everyday since million years ago and also set in woderful order way. Did you hear or see that one day change its direction or destination? what it means, that by accident or One who created this order.?

nizoo

This logic looks like this to me:

Cows make delicious milk.
Some birds are yellow.
Therefore, obviously, Gartmelasheenap is seated upon the Frestlimalinpin.
0 Replies

muslim1

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 06:28 am
Re: The Greatest Allah -God-
nazeer2011 wrote:

nizoo

Assalamu Alaikum Nazeer,

May Allah reward you Paradise for your important post.

Welcome to the forum.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:46 am
My God is better than your God and my father can beat your father. Sounds like something I heard in the schoolyard when I was in the second grade.
Just a lot of childish BS.
Anyhoo my God beats them all Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 09:03 am
Abid wrote:
Ragman wrote:
<yawn>

One Path.
One Truth.

I cannot speak to other religions. However in regard to Judaism, Christianity and Islam they all worship at the alter of the same God. The God of the old testament.

As to you question regarding a world without religion. In all likelihood it would be a better world. What has religion ever contributed other than hate, divisiveness and conflict?
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:02 am
au1929 wrote:
Abid wrote:
Ragman wrote:
<yawn>

One Path.
One Truth.

I cannot speak to other religions. However in regard to Judaism, Christianity and Islam they all worship at the alter of the same God. The God of the old testament.

As to you question regarding a world without religion. In all likelihood it would be a better world. What has religion ever contributed other than hate, divisiveness and conflict?

It has rectified many peoples lives.

On the flip side it has caused division and aggression between many people. But I believe that this is only one more reson that man has to make war from the countless others he has to choose from. For genocide is in our nature - Like ants!!
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:12 am
Abid wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Abid wrote:
Ragman wrote:
<yawn>

One Path.
One Truth.

It has rectified many peoples lives.

On the flip side it has caused division and aggression between many people. But I believe that this is only one more reson that man has to make war from the countless others he has to choose from. For genocide is in our nature - Like ants!!

It would appear that from an Islamic prospective genocide is in it's nature. To bad the don't practice genocide on themselves. The world would be much better off it would seem without that religion and it's adherants
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:58 am
au1929 wrote:
It would appear that from an Islamic prospective genocide is in it's nature. To bad the don't practice genocide on themselves. The world would be much better off it would seem without that religion and it's adherants

Well killing each other has been practiced for all reasons. Religion just seems to be one of those reasons.

Muslims do practice it on themselves unfortunatley

And you are just fumbling in the dark with your ideas and thoughts.

Accept that Islam is growing and is here to stay and like it or not, it makes peoples lives better and I can testify to that FACT!!!!!!

Its a Pity.
0 Replies