What kind of idiot buys a Chia pet?

kickycan

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 12:31 pm
Oooh, the singing bass is really cool. That reminds me of that motion-activated singing christmas tree I had in my closet for the past seven years. It would scare the crap out of people by belting out whatever tune it was (I can't remember now) as soon as someone walked near it. I think it even gyrated a little bit too.

It was the greatest thing EVER for about three minutes, but went into the category of highly annoying very quickly.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 12:50 pm
I saw a commercial for a chia pet herb garden today. I think that should be squinney's main gift. I'm 57, I don't need my penis anymore.....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 12:53 pm
patiodog wrote:
I always thought some enterprising plant genetecist type should engineer chia "hair" that makes THC. That'd make a killing.

Of course, it would be easier to make Chia naked hippie...

chia pot..... I like it......
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 01:05 pm
kickycan wrote:
Oooh, the singing bass is really cool. That reminds me of that motion-activated singing christmas tree I had in my closet for the past seven years. It would scare the crap out of people by belting out whatever tune it was (I can't remember now) as soon as someone walked near it. I think it even gyrated a little bit too.

It was the greatest thing EVER for about three minutes, but went into the category of highly annoying very quickly.

We have a motion-operated dangly skeleton thingie in our cleaning closet -- when you open the door it jangles and moans and stuff. Inititally we put it there just as a random "where the hell do we put this now?" after the Halloween that we bought it, but now it lives there (we didn't even put it out this year).
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 02:52 pm
So we finished our Yankee Swap - I could only wish for a Chia Pet. My luck bites. I pull number 2 - the worst. So I figure what the heck I'll just grab the ugliest wrapped gift as I will end up with crap any way. Well it ends up being a DVD player. I am good for quite a while all anyone wanted was different types of booze and those get traded back and forth. Then some newbie (who by the way reports indirectly to me - reports to my direct report), gets some crappy gift. This newbie makes a CLM and takes my DVD player and I get the crappy gift (I believe this gift was from the prior year). The only saving grace is the head of the entire department trades his gift for the DVD player. I will save this gift for next year - figure it's the gift that keeps on giving.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:13:00