If I Hear "Holly Jolly Christmas" One More Time...

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 08:21 pm
I stopped by at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts this evening. Had the notion of doing some last minute Christmas shopping in their guft shop. High end merchandise and all that. I was out of that gift shop in two minutes flat, having bought nothing. Can you believe they've got seasonal songs on the PA system, including -- so help me! -- one by the Chipmunks? This is an art museum?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 08:43 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
Sturgis wrote:
I think we need to make Holly Jolly Christmas a theme song around these parts. Maybe get some screeching 4 year olds to join in on the singing.

LOCAL MAN FOUND DEAD
NYT9/20/2006
Police announced today that the body of the man known as Sturgis was found brutally murdered in a back ally of his neighborhood. A music sheet for a popular seasonal song was found stuffed in his mouth and ears. Officers refused to confirm the name of the song but other sources at the scene revealed that it was "Holly Jolly Christmas" a perennial favorite. An ice pick was discovered nearby wiped clean of any fingerprints. Police are asking anyone with information to contact the local precinct.

Joe(I dunno know nuthin 'bout no icepick)Nation

Note to self: Change name from Sturgis to Oscar...and do it fast.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/01/2024 at 02:03:54