Dear Sister Hilda

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 03:02 pm
I hope you're enjoying being in heaven with the Lord.

Remember when you told me I could never make a living or amount to anything playing music and having fun?

Well it's been 40 years. I'm on my way to dj a holiday party , third this week. I'll get 100.00 an hour minimum, free food, drinks, everyone will have a great time and not worry about wars holy or otherwise for a few hours. When I do my job everyone is happy. I don't know many who can say that.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and I hope if you're there at Judgement Day you'll go a little easier on me then than you did in 1966.

Love,

Steve Quinney
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 871 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 03:08 pm
I heard Sister Hilda left the convent with Sister Mary Francis in 1975. They opened a bed and breakfast in Vermont especially for lesbians that had babies fathered by priests. I'm sure she would be very proud of you now Bear and holds no feelings of damnation.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 03:16 pm
Actually Sister Hilda passed on and is in heaven.

Sister Mary Francis however did leave the order and became a lesbian after we had sex in the coat closet of my 10th grade Biology class and she found it unsatisfying.

Hey I did my best but I was young.
0 Replies