Did you know?

Grover

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:10 pm
Did you know that Tasmaina is part of Australia. I don't know why people think Tassie is different from the mainland of Australia? it's a bit insulting.
And if you want to know, i'm from Tasmania.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,286 • Replies: 4
No top replies

msolga

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:19 pm
Hello Grover & welcome to A2K! Very Happy
BTW, I live in Melbourne, Oz & think that Tasmania is a beautiful place! Sure, it's "different" to other parts of Oz, but so is Victoria compared to Queensland, or NSW compared to the Northern Territory .... It'd be pretty boring if we were all the same, yes? Very Happy
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:21 pm
Hi Grover, Welcome to A2K. We'll take it on your word that Tasmania is part of the Land of Oz. c.i.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:30 pm
Welcome, Grover, tell us about where you live....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 11:30 pm
Hi Grover
Welcome to A2K :-)

I did know that and found out only recently because I home school my son and we did a study on Australia recently. I suppose it's such a big planet and people are so busy that lots of people don't have time to research the continents, including myself.

Don't feel bad. I live in Canada and sooooooo many people in other countries think we live in igloo's and it snows all year round. They also think we're dumb as a stump, but I could care less.

Don't worry, be happy ;-)
0 Replies