Why do teenagers behave this way?

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:06 pm
Ellpus
More good ideas. Thanks.

I thought my two yappy dogs and that I'm home most of the time would be enough protection. Evidently my dogs are not large enough even though they are barking experts. Maybe if I put them on stilts they can scare the bad guys away.

BBB
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:22 pm
DrewDad wrote:
The digital camera is an excellent idea!

Shoot a picture, instead of a gun....

Yeah, but holding a gun up is a lot more fun.

Re the handshake deal...

oh yea, the object of all these slimeballs is to get you to interact with them in ANY way at all.

They'll walk up with this huge smile and a "HI!!!", most people of course return the greeting, now, they're in a conversation whether they want to be or not.

I don't have any problem not taking a business card being handed to me, not shaking hands, not replying to a fake greeting. If they want to then say something about racism, I don't respond to that either.

As a final ditch, as they are walking away, they'll make some kind of final remark that's really supposed to get to you.

I just don't respond to that either.

What I don't understand is if they get a person all riled up and agruing, do they think that will make them a sale?

"I'll show YOU, you arsehole...I'm gonna BUY TWO!
0 Replies