"Don't hate me because I am beautiful."
0 Replies

toogood18

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 07:49 pm
whats with u and vaginas nickfun Question Question Question Question Question
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 07:59 pm
I'm still trying to understand why the moderators moved this thread from "Teaching" to "General."

Aren't we all learning something here? Isn't, in a sick and twisted sort of way, toogood teaching us?

I say we start a petition and get this thread moved back to the Teachers Forum.

(And why is NickFun always talking about vaginas?)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 08:11 pm
Well, I was one of the folks that asked it to be moved. Didn't belong in teaching. You wanna fight?

I've no idea why Nick is going on about vaginas except to desensitize people afraid of actual names for body parts. I do imagine that could frighten people of thirteen or fourteen or twenty two who'd only dealt with various allusions.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 08:13 pm
I like vaginas. I've always liked vaginas. Do you have a problem with that? Don't YOU like vaginas???
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 08:36 pm
Vaginas are cool in real life, but the word is a bit disconcerting -- harsh, stark...cold sounding. They really should have called it something else, something that translated better to text; something smooth and silky sounding.

How about changing the name of vagina to rorforlomor. That has a nice sound. Say it. rorforlomor..... rorforlomor...rorforlomor.

I am getting very sleepy.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 08:36 pm
NickFun wrote:
I like vaginas. I've always liked vaginas. Do you have a problem with that? Don't YOU like vaginas???

They're ok. I've lost stuff up there once or twice, and lemme tell ya, it's no pleasure cruise looking around for something in there.

Did you know a vagina in its relaxed state is shaped like an "H"? It's like you can practice driving a stick shift.

Another fun fact...Your cervix feels like the tip of your nose.

How's that for desensitizng youngsters?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 08:38 pm
Quote:
Another fun fact...Your cervix feels like the tip of your nose

You talkin' to me? <frantically checks for cervix, unaware, until now, that such a thing was present>
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 08:38 pm
Us older folks have already been there and done that Chai.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 08:39 pm
Hey! You're right! That does feel like the tip of my nose!

Wait. That is my nose.

<continues search>
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 09:26 pm
you know the cervix bounces up and down during orgasm

Mine does flips!

Its happier then a tornado in a trailer park
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 10:00 pm
Yee Haw! I'm hoppin on down to Shewoflnm's house!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 10:20 pm
Y'all are dealing with purported thirteen - fourteen year olds like this?
Seems almost vindictive.
0 Replies

toogood18

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 06:21 am
nickfun and shewolfnm ya'll talk about me and ya'll act even more immature than i do
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 08:30 am
ossobuco wrote:
Y'all are dealing with purported thirteen - fourteen year olds like this?
Seems almost vindictive.

We're not being vindictive...at 13 or 14 you're ready for the taste of the real world.

What? Are if this kid really is 13, are we supposed to be discussing paper dolls and fairy tale stories? She's got a choice whether to read it or not, same as us all.

Thirteen and fourteen are a really weird ages. Some kids are practically infantile in the outlook and dependance, others are quite worldly wise. I'm not gonna coddle a kid just because they might fall into the former category. At 13 or 14 your in high school, right? Hey, it's time to grow up and get a little tough skin on you once you hit HS.

****, if this IS a 13 year old, she already knows how to be much more cruel than any adult. That's a quality that usually digresses with age.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 08:50 am
If she's a 13 year old girl...

She's brilliant!

x
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 10:38 am
13 is middle school, Chai. Ease up.

toogood...this is an adult forum. I suggest you find something more age-appropriate. I doubt very seriously that your parents would approve of you interacting with middle aged people on sexual and relationship topics. Sorry, but this place isn't a good fit for you. I wish you the best of luck in finding a group that's more compatible.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 10:45 am
Eva, toogood is a fat, balding, forty-five year old truck driver from Ohio.

He gets his kicks out of playing this thirteen-year old girl on the internet, and, to tell you the truth, it is causing me to fester an intense hatred for truck drivers everywhere.

I used to like truck drivers. I thought they performed an admirable job. A service to the community and all that.

And now toogood, the bastard, has cheapenedd the image for everyone.

The hell with him.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 11:08 am
Eva wrote:
13 is middle school, Chai. Ease up.

toogood...this is an adult forum. I suggest you find something more age-appropriate. I doubt very seriously that your parents would approve of you interacting with middle aged people on sexual and relationship topics. Sorry, but this place isn't a good fit for you. I wish you the best of luck in finding a group that's more compatible.

serious question eva.....when I was a kid, people when into high school as a freshman @ 14 (sometimes 13)...sophomore at 15, junior at 16, senior at 17, so you graduated high school at 17 or so.

So people no longer attend High School for 4 years? Is middle school just some fancy name or the 1st 2 years of high school?

In real life, I totally expect to be able to talk to a 13 year on on adult matters, they may not understand things like stocks and bonds and credita card ratings, but honestly, they should'nt be that far from it. I certainly don't expect them to get their panties in a twist over the word vagina, and if they tittered or giggled, I ask them what's so funny.

these kids have ample opportunity to look around here and see the vast majority of the posts are written by adults. If they want to act that stupid, Yes, I said Stupid, like they think everyones going to treat them like a innocent child, and giggle and laugh, talk about breaking up with a "boyfriend" after 2 or 3 days, and generally employ horrendous communication skills, they're gonna be in for a surprise.

I frankly don't think 13 is all that young and innocent. If these kids want to hang around here, let them learn proper sentence structure and develop some intelligent coversation skills. I'm not going to dumb myself down and talk to a 13 year old like they have lived a sheltered life, when I know they have the potential to be little Lolita's and hell cats.

If my grandmother could cross the continent of Europe and the Atlantic Ocean all alone, find herself a place to live and work at 13 years old, then a 13 year old posting here can handle the word cervix.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 11:19 am
PENIS!
VAGINA!

Was I not suppose to write that? Embarrassed

Why are people so weird about the real terms?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 12:28:30