Anyone know any good personality riddles?

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 10:16 am
does anyone know some good open ended riddles or questions that show peoples personality or morality based on their answers. like theres one about 2 or 3 people in a burning building and you can only save 2, who do you save and why. those kinds of riddles. i want some really good ones that i can throw out at a social gathering. i know you guys probably have some good ones so lets hear em. please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 16,730 • Replies: 8
No top replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 07:00 pm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4954856.stm

http://forums.hexus.net/archive/index.php/t-18180.htm

http://www.ethox.org.uk/education/teach/EoL/eol5.html
0 Replies

cmfc1001

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 04:07 pm
Thanks!! you rock so hard. I doubt anyone can top your post. unless... anyone?
0 Replies

cmfc1001

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 02:24 pm
personality/character identity scenaros
i kinda feel like no ones going to read this but ill through it out there anyway. i got a great start with the help from hingehead. ive been finding mostly thought experiments on morality, not many though. what im really looking for is scenarios with multiple possible answers where the results says something about their character. i just got high speed so i basically just got my surfing legs, and i havent quite refined my skills yet. im working on it. if anyone could possibly give me a little direction, it will really help me gain experience. "...teach a man a fish" and what not. any suggestions would be much apprieciated. I hope you got to read this. :wink:
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 09:12 pm
I'll keep thinking cmfc. There are a bunch of personality tests out there but they don't rely on just one or a couple of scenarios. Google Myers Briggs, for example. Even the ubiquitous www.tickle.com has a bunch. Will keep pondering/searching.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 09:20 pm
s
How about Kokology?
0 Replies

cmfc1001

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2006 12:44 am
good stuff. hey thanks again.
0 Replies

kelkarhbk

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 02:04 am
Re: Anyone know any good personality riddles?
cmfc1001 wrote:
does anyone know some good open ended riddles or questions that show peoples personality or morality based on their answers. like theres one about 2 or 3 people in a burning building and you can only save 2, who do you save and why. those kinds of riddles. i want some really good ones that i can throw out at a social gathering. i know you guys probably have some good ones so lets hear em. please?
////
ya sure i have one.
there is a mention and the owner of the mention has two butlers. one of them always speaks or tells only truth.And the other one always makes only false statments.
one day a person went to the mention and he wanted to know whether the owner of the house is inside or not. he doesn't know which butler will come to open the door either who tells truth or who tells falses. And the person has to ask ONLY ONE question to the butler who will open the door. so what question he'll ask ???????
0 Replies

WhyHello

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 08:17 pm
oh thats easy, he will ask what would the other butler say, because eighther way whoever answers the answer will be false.
0 Replies