[answered] what the f***?

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 02:19 pm
"Sorry, but only members granted special access can reply to posts in this forum."
I just got this message when I tried to respond on another topic.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,792 • Replies: 26
No top replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 02:22 pm
You mean you don't have special access?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 02:24 pm
Re: what the f***?
dyslexia wrote:
"Sorry, but only members granted special access can reply to posts in this forum."
I just got this message when I tried to respond on another topic.

That's correct - did you use Diane's account to get in now?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 02:25 pm
I dunno, but it sounds as though the topic mighta been pulled for some reason. Mebbe not - as I said, I dunno - but that's what it sounds like to me. Makes sense, anyhow.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:13 pm
Well, we all know dys is special, wearing that helmet and all

doesnt mean he can see everything..
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:35 pm
Weird. I used someone else's pc when I was in Orlando, and had no trouble.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:47 pm
You don't know about the elite, special, super-secret, restricted access club?!

Ahem... I mean, how odd.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:53 pm
Why am I always the only one capable of giving a serious answer?

Dys, the reason you received that message is because it was on the verge of being pulled. If you will return to that particular thread you will notice it is gone.

You just happened to have responded when the hamsters were doing their work.

I hope I have helped and will always be here for further assistance.

The rest of these clowns that continuously fool around and toss out frivolous answers can all go to hell as far as I am concerned.

There is no GODDAMNED TIME for frivolity in my life.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:56 pm
Another one who's not been elected to the elite, special, super-secret, restricted access club ...
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:59 pm
Why? Because gus, you're so learned and collegial, of course. Quite unlike the rest of us ne'erdowell riff-raff. That's why we always turn to you for our answers to life's most serious questions.

When in doubt, I always ask myself "what would gus do?"

I've been arrested seven times thus far....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 04:05 pm
The other day I had this sudden inexplicable urge to make some horseshoes. I picked up some scrap metal, examined it carefully, and muttered, "Hmmm, I wonder what blacksmithn would do?"

Then, because I could not find my anvil, I was forced to make the horseshoes out of cardboard.

The horse didn't appreciate me using roofing nails to attach the cardboard shoes, but I managed to get the damned things on the cursed animal and now all she does is clip clop around and cast me dirty looks as the cardboard is slowly wearing down to nothing.

Next time.... I talk to blacksmithn first.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2006 04:51 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
...Dys, the reason you received that message is because it was on the verge of being pulled. If you will return to that particular thread you will notice it is gone.

You just happened to have responded when the hamsters were doing their work. ....

Actually, gulp, Gus is right.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2006 05:38 am
So, while I've got a coupla yu mods here... What happened to my "How do you like your penis?" thread? Can I not say penis in the title?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 05:23 am
squinney wrote:
So, while I've got a coupla yu mods here... What happened to my "How do you like your penis?" thread? Can I not say penis in the title?

I know I am still new, but would like to continue to be part of this site. I even call it my 2nd home. I personally don't think your thread is appropriate. I do not say that to insult you it is just my opinion.

The only reason I am in this area is I am looking for something and obviously have not found it yet
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 05:51 am
Dyslexia: you should know by now that when the thread is entitled "Ten Things You Must Know About TimeShares in Florida", and the poster is posting his or her first ever post, it's likely that it is SPAM or a virus

You remember what happened when you opened that link in "Hot Mama and her Wet Towel" last week.

Joe(well, the same thing could have happened again.)Nation

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 06:06 am
tryingtohelp wrote:
squinney wrote:

I know I am still new, but would like to continue to be part of this site. I even call it my 2nd home. I personally don't think your thread is appropriate. I do not say that to insult you it is just my opinion.

The only reason I am in this area is I am looking for something and obviously have not found it yet

Not appropriate for what or whom?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 06:12 am
tryingtohelp wrote:
squinney wrote:

1.How did you know that it was innapropriate (in your opinion) before you clicked on the thread called "How do you like your penis?"

2.And if you have the sort of sensibility that would make you think that such a thread was innapropriate, why then did you click on such a title? Surely you would have made an effort to avoid it, I would have thought.

Personally, I found it most interesting. I learned a bit about what other people eat in other countries.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 06:17 am
Maybe this would be a good time to ask the Mods if they could open up a new section on the re-vamped A2K, for broad minded members. A suitable warning could be given (like the humor thread) that some thread content may be only suitable for broad minded readers.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 06:26 am
http://www.snowcrest.net/cafemocha/images/Broad%20Jump.jpg
"Look at that, Doris. There goes that Ellpus showing
off his broad-minded thinking again."
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 06:39 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
tryingtohelp wrote:
squinney wrote:

1.How did you know that it was innapropriate (in your opinion) before you clicked on the thread called "How do you like your penis?"

2.And if you have the sort of sensibility that would make you think that such a thread was innapropriate, why then did you click on such a title? Surely you would have made an effort to avoid it, I would have thought.

Personally, I found it most interesting. I learned a bit about what other people eat in other countries.

1) I thought a title to a thread worded that way was inappropriate (misleading as to what it implies)
2) I never clicked on the title to see it so I did avoid it.
3) I am open minded
0 Replies