Help needed on Marlboro contest question II

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:25 am
Darn having been out of work for so long the, that means no being able to hunt deer or fish cause I need to work five weeks ago!!
Now it's off to another interview cause I blew off the job that I was supposed to go to this morning due to they don't have immediate benefits.
See ya'll later. Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:26 am
only two more days and i'm off for five!!!! woooooooo hooooooooooo!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:27 am
good luck red! doesn't your wife have bennys?
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:27 am
toots3928 wrote:
only two more days and i'm off for five!!!! woooooooo hooooooooooo!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good for you hun. See everyone later. Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:28 am
toots3928 wrote:

Yes she does but those are for her and not for me I need my own gig. :wink:
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:29 am
bigredsshop wrote:
toots3928 wrote:

Yes she does but those are for her and not for me I need my own gig. :wink:
and she can't add you to hers?
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:29 am
toots3928 wrote:

Good Luck Red.

I get Thursday off, work Friday, then drive to Branson, MO. Friday Nite fer the weekend. Don't care for the place myself, by my sister-in-law and hubby are here and want to go. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:34 am
what's in branson?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:38 am
bigredsshop wrote:
Nice What happened to the other site Some one boo bo?
Hi Flumoxed nice to see you.
Oh TTH Where are you? Laughing :wink:

Yes I see it
WTH is with that??????
because I posted what was done to me on another site????????
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:39 am
toots3928 wrote:
what's in branson?

It's a Country-Western Mecca! Google it to find out more. Was there about 15 years ago and it was just too commercial fer me. Confused
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:40 am
Flumoxed wrote:
Mornin Big Red ... I think we maxed out the storage capacity. Glad you found your way over here! Don't think TTH will be joining us for awhile ... she was on pretty late last nite.

I read back about a day's worth (left last Thursday for deer camp). Did I miss anything significant Question

No, I am here and I am going to hunt that jaspar down.

What is with locking the site????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:44 am
i don't think they really locked the site....obviously we're all still talking to each other!!!!
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:45 am
tryingtohelp wrote:
Flumoxed wrote:
Mornin Big Red ... I think we maxed out the storage capacity. Glad you found your way over here! Don't think TTH will be joining us for awhile ... she was on pretty late last nite.

I read back about a day's worth (left last Thursday for deer camp). Did I miss anything significant Question

What is with locking the site????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Mornin' TTH Very Happy I don't know how ya do it. You were on just five hours ago and it isn't even 6 a.m. at your locale. Laughing
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:45 am
Flumoxed wrote:
tryingtohelp wrote:
Flumoxed wrote:

Mornin' TTH Very Happy I don't know how ya do it. You were on just five hours ago and it isn't even 6 a.m. at your locale. Laughing
she's super woman!!!! Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:47 am
flu why do you think they locked the site?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:49 am
I am going to go looking for jaspar and find out and if I can't find that avatar then I am going to ask timbo the eagle he knows a lot about computers.
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:50 am
tryingtohelp wrote:

My guess is each forum topic has a max capacity and we reached it. Like Toots said we can still revisit that site, we just can't post to it. Everyone will migrate to this "follow-on" topic and we just continue posting as usual. Nothing to get stressed about. :wink:
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:53 am
you need to take a "chill pill" tth!!!! :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:54 am
Flumoxed wrote:
tryingtohelp wrote:

My guess is each forum topic has a max capacity and we reached it. Like Toots said we can still revisit that site, we just can't post to it. Everyone will migrate to this "follow-on" topic and we just continue posting as usual. Nothing to get stressed about. :wink:
probably why we all kept getting those darn ce's all the time.
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:56 am
i'm burning that raspberry tangerine candle again. boy does it smell good. reminds me of summer.... even though ther's snow on the ground!!!!
0 Replies