FOR REINCARNATION BELIEVERS ONLY! MUST READ

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 12:38 am
I don't know whether something like this has ever came up before in the communities obsessed with proving or disproving the existence of a "Higher Being." What I'm about to state and show by example, does indeed prove the existence of reincarnation , if the information I'm using is correct.

From what I've learned, I've found that all multi-celled organisms should have a soul, so that includes insects,birds,snakes,etc and of course humans.
Correct?

Now lets assume that in the beginning, there were 1000 souls were created by the hand of the creator. As we all know, we move up in chain and don't start off as humans, so we all begin as animals. This sort of relates to evolution since evolution destroys and creates different species, which more or less has a balancing effect. Back to the main point, so we all start off as animals all 1000 souls, then years later 10 of those souls become human. The humans reproduce to have a population of maybe 50, so now there are 50 humans and 950 animals. As the human population increases, the animal population decreases. This is true since we are now in the process of wiping out certain species and we are also harvesting them for food. Our population is growing and that is a fact, and other populations of species decrease.

To prove if this were true, we would have to somehow get a total count of all the species existent on earth currently and maybe on earth 1000,2000,or 5000 years ago. If the same number of species exists in each of those comparisons, maybe differing by maybe 10-20% or a bit more but generally the same, then I think it would be safe to say that reincarnation does exist. To explain this 10-20% loss and increase, we can assume that these are the individuals who have reached "God-state" which would be like the angels, Buddhas, etc. The individuals who have reached this state and chose not to be reincarnated would indicate a decrease in the population size, and the increase by this amount might infer that they are returning to earth to help out.

It may sound like crazy talk, but if we were able to somehow get a count of the total number of species existent on earth now and before it might give us a whole new meaning to life, that is one without money and power.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,052 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 07:23 am
Sorry Crayon, but truth and science don't work this way. You can't pull a bunch of make believe numbers and ideas out of your head and start molding them together to make a fact. You need to spend a few years studying scientific theory to understand how to get a real conclusion, and if you do that you will discover why your writings here are just silly . What you have so far is something between a fairy tale and a religious sci-fi novel.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:02 am
This reminds me of the fact that within every glob of rhinomucopolysaccharide (I know there must be a better word for this), there resides at least one brain cell (sometimes more); and those prone to rhinotillexomania, and its concomitant mucophagy, should be aware of the reverse correlation between the occurrence of said behaviors and one's percipience.
0 Replies

c logic

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:01 am
I'm not sure I follow, crayon.

There was initially a smaller number of living beings on Earth, and over time that number skyrocketed from say, 1000 souls to Trillions, and from a few species to millions of species. Why such a huge increase, and how does it relate to incarnation?
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 04:39 pm
are you taking into the count of all the single celled organisms too? I assume you're referring to only the increase in multi celled organisms.

Its only a theory which would be really cool if it could be proven to be correct. Wishful thinking.

Neo I have no idea what you just said. Too many ologies and somethingcydes.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 07:47 am
crayon851 wrote:
. . .Neo I have no idea what you just said. Too many ologies and somethingcydes.
More simply stated HERE
0 Replies