• Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,301 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

McGentrix

Wed 11 Jun, 2003 06:00 pm
Deck of Hillary

Quote:
Sick of the media's puffery of Hillary Clinton and her new book in an obvious effort to help her presidential chances?

Now, NewsMax.com has the perfect antidote to the liberal media's Hillary love fest: the Deck of Hillary.

That's right - the Deck of Hillary is a set of playing cards that will not only make you laugh out loud - it blows the lid off her lies and her new book.

In the Deck of Hillary, NewsMax.com reveals the real Hillary - by using her own quotes. These quotations are even sourced to some of the most respected writers and media sources.

As the Pentagon proved with its deck of Most Wanted Iraqis, there's no better way to "out" the enemy than to depict it on a deck of cards.

NewsMax was among the first to offer the Iraqi Most Wanted cards. Then we came out with the Deck of Weasels, which exposed the 54 worst celebrities and politicians who blame America first. Our Deck of Weasels became a national best seller.

Now the Deck of Hillary is set to rock America.

In fact, NewsMax has a goal - we want to sell more Decks of Hillary than Hillary sells of her own book. It's a big goal - but with your help we can do it and tell the big media about our success.

Hillary thinks she can get away from her record by rewriting her history and that of her husband's sordid administration.

We're calling her bluff with the Deck of Hillary, which raises the ante by spilling everything that her highness doesn't want you to know.

You'll find out all about her:

Outrageous racist and anti-Semitic rantings.
Hilariously half-hearted defenses of her corrupt hubby, and her never-before-revealed accusations about his philandering.
Comical explanations of why men hate her so much
Bizarre claim that Christians can't be Republicans.
Lies that she wouldn't run for the Senate and won't run for president.
Vicious attacks on Secret Service agents, state troopers, presidential mistresses and other working stiffs.
Deep-seated paranoid theories on why the Republicans are opposed to her.
Knee-slapping comment about Bill's relative in the KKK.
Foul-mouthed reference to the American flag.
Shocking response as to why so many women are becoming lesbians.
Don't worry, the cards are suitable for all audiences, because we've bleeped out Hillary's frequent use of profanity.

In four suites of the deck, we tell Hillary's unvarnished story:

The Aces reveal "The REAL Hillary" - including her phony claims she was a duck hunter and a Marine recruit.
The Hearts tenderly and not so tenderly describe "Bill & Me" - her decades-long business and political partnership with her husband, the former impeached president.
The Diamonds recount her money-grubbing and diamond-hard reign as "The First Lady." Learn what she really thought of the Secret Service - and about the special Secret Service Free Zone she created around herself!
The Clubs, appropriately, offer Hillary "The Feminist." And yes, girls like baseball, too. Hillary was a Yankees fan. How do we know? Because she said so.
And as for the Jokers, they expose Hillary's two biggest concoctions in recent memory - you'll just have to see them for yourself.
The Deck of Weasels was the biggest seller in NewsMax's history.

Now we expect the Deck of Hillary, the cure for her fictitious new book, to become a runaway best seller.

You'll die laughing at Hillary, from our "Statue of Hillary" design on the back of every card, modeled after the Statute of Liberty - to the great photos that capture the real Hillary - to her own shocking statements over several decades in public life.

Millions of Americans will use, play and read the Deck of Hillary - millions more than read her book!

And millions will agree, Hillary Clinton should never be president of the United States.

All quotes in the Deck of Hillary were excerpted from the upcoming book, "I've Always Been A Yankees Fan: The Greatest Quotes of Hillary Rodham Clinton," edited by Thomas Kuiper, with an Introduction by Dick Morris. The book is not currently available.

Important: Because of the high demand for these cards, orders may take 2-3 weeks to process. Order now to reserve your sets - and be patient! Thanks!

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

I anxiously look forward to the day where I can cast my vote for Hillary Clinton -- which will require that she be on the national ticket. I am hoping she is the second spot on the next Democratic presidential pairing.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Setanta wrote:
How tedious . . .

How typical . . .

How very, very McGentrix . . .

But wait! There's more!
0 Replies

Setanta

I've no doubt that there is more . . .

If this is media puffery, how does that explain the one day sales records, Simon & Schusters 1,000,000 volume first run, followed up by the promise of an immediate 100,000 volume additional run?

Damn, that evil ol' Liberal Media and their puffery, musta hypnotically convinced those 40,000 people to part with their dollars on the first day . . .
0 Replies