New hamsters for A2K'ers!

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 08:08 am
http://regmedia.co.uk/2006/10/04/hamster_usb_bg.jpg

It's a hamster wheel. It connects to a spare USB port. Plug it and and watch that furry sucker run for dear life. Round and round. The clever bit - Hammy matches his pace to your typing speed. The faster your fingers, the quicker the hamster's pace. In short, we have at long last a USB toy your boss will approve. Expect a flurry of frenetic keyboard activity as the nation's office works try to out-type and out-run each other.

USB hamster wheel

Generally well informed sources told me that this hamster wheel will be delivered free of charge to all members, who joined before October 19, 2002 and have more than 30,945 posts.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 527 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 08:35 am
Re: New hamsters for A2K'ers!
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Generally well informed sources told me that this hamster wheel will be delivered free of charge to all members, who joined before October 19, 2002 and have more than 30,945 posts.

I heard that it for some reason was exclusionary to persons who joined either on the 18th day of October (in any year) or who reached a post total of between 30,940 and 31,000 in the first full week of October (again in any year). However, further reading of the extree fine print found information that persons with a name which is the same as an annual motorcycle rally living in one of the original 13 colonies, would get a spare wheel.

...interesting... further reading in even finer print, says that men named Walter can have the wheel even if they failed to meet the otherwise stated standards. An additional stipulation on that however is that they must have a certain level of charm. Guess the wheel is yours.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 08:49 am
Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 06:58 pm
I have to admit it is cute!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:22 pm
Basil: "Manuel, this is a rat."

Manuel: " Is not rat, is Filigree Siberian hamster.

http://www.tvheaven.ca/rat.jpg
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 07:32 pm
I wish I had one of those wheels for myself. At least I would burn some calories when I sit in front of this 'puter for a few hours.
0 Replies