The Christian Right Dilemma

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 09:17 am
When brought face to face with a Godless heathen and an Islamofascist..... who would Jerry Falwell want you to hate the most?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 900 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 09:19 am
Bi- I think that you have posited a sort of "when did you stop beating your wife" kind of question. IMO, Falwell and his ilk has no love for anyone who is not of the same frame of mind as he is.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 09:21 am
That's a toughie, Bear . . . that's a good question . . .

I'm betting ol' Jerr would want you to strap on about 10 lbs. of C4 and let her rip, offering yourself up to Jesus, and taking as many of Satan's spawn with your as possible--maybe an ACLU convention or an Arab-owned 7-11 . . .
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 09:31 am
Setanta wrote:

I'm betting ol' Jerr would want you to strap on about 10 lbs. of C4 and let her rip, offering yourself up to Jesus, and taking as many of Satan's spawn with your as possible--maybe an ACLU convention or an Arab-owned 7-11 . . .

I'm not doing any of that for any damn 72 virgins I can tell you that... a dozen seasoned hookers with big tits who like anal sex thouogh.... and I might have to consider it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 09:45 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Setanta wrote:

I'm not doing any of that for any damn 72 virgins I can tell you that... a dozen seasoned hookers with big tits who like anal sex thouogh.... and I might have to consider it.

Nobody with any taste in all-night, no-holds-barred sex wants virgins. And if Jimmy Swaggert is anyone to judge by, hookers are exactly what you'll get.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 09:50 am
Setanta wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Nobody with any taste in all-night, no-holds-barred sex wants virgins. And if Jimmy Swaggert is anyone to judge by, hookers are exactly what you'll get.

and dirty books... yee haw!!!!
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 08:18 am
Re: The Christian Right Dilemma
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
When brought face to face with a Godless heathen and an Islamofascist..... who would Jerry Falwell want you to hate the most?

That's a no brainer, The Christo-fascist. He has the most weapons and money.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 08:26 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Trick question. The person Jerry Falwell wants you to hate the most is Hillary Clinton.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 09:03 am
Thomas wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Trick question. The person Jerry Falwell wants you to hate the most is Hillary Clinton.

that would fall undr godless heathen in his book I believe.... :wink:
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 10:02 am
Are there godful heathens?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 10:22 am
Apparently, there are godless christians.

And unfortunately, plenty of 'em!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 10:30 am
DrewDad wrote:

jimmy swaggart, jim and tammy faye to name three
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 04:51 am
Quote:
At one point Pastor Fischer equates the preparation she is giving children with the training of terrorists in the Middle East. "I want to see young people who are as committed to the cause of Jesus Christ as the young people are to the cause of Islam," she tells the camera. "I want to see them radically laying down their lives for the gospel, as they are over in Pakistan and Israel and Palestine."
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 06:25 am
Steve 41oo wrote:
Quote:
At one point Pastor Fischer equates the preparation she is giving children with the training of terrorists in the Middle East. "I want to see young people who are as committed to the cause of Jesus Christ as the young people are to the cause of Islam," she tells the camera. "I want to see them radically laying down their lives for the gospel, as they are over in Pakistan and Israel and Palestine."

well that's soothing...
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 04:59 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Falwell part of the Christain Right! LOL that is most funny.
Falwell to me represents everything that the LEFT is about.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 05:07 pm
djjd62 wrote:
DrewDad wrote:

jimmy swaggart, jim and tammy faye to name three

Tammy Faye died . . . Revlon stock took a nose dive.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 04:43 pm
Scott777ab wrote:

Falwell part of the Christain Right! LOL that is most funny.
Falwell to me represents everything that the LEFT is about.

HOW do you figure?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 05:59 pm
DrewDad wrote:

The heathens have a choice of many, many gods.......but christians and jews and muslims alll want them to choose theirs.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:17 am
dlowan wrote:
DrewDad wrote:

The heathens have a choice of many, many gods.......but christians and jews and muslims alll want them to choose theirs.
just shows you what an absurdity it all is.

I thought jews muslims and christians all had the same God btw...do they never think this just before they embark on another round of blood letting?
0 Replies