All are Religious Zealots

kickycan

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 10:52 am
Mindonfire wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I see by your post that you are already comfortable with the sort of insight and iron-clad logic that Bush displays on a daily basis.

Don't try to shift the focus to us. You all are the ones who are evidently comfortable with the sort of insight and iron-clad logic that President Bush displays on a daily basis. You voted him in a second time. We have no problem with you liking his logic. You are free to like whatever you like.

Just a word of advice, it would be wise for you all not to continue to call him names. He has a very good memory. LOL

Wow, another stunningly brilliant post. And the way you use generalizations to paint everything as "us" vs. "them"...a perfect example of that Bushian level of debate. I tell you, you are well on your way, my friend.
0 Replies

babyruth

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 03:52 pm
Mindonfire wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I see by your post that you are already comfortable with the sort of insight and iron-clad logic that Bush displays on a daily basis.

Don't try to shift the focus to us. You all are the ones who are evidently comfortable with the sort of insight and iron-clad logic that President Bush displays on a daily basis. You voted him in a second time. We have no problem with you liking his logic. You are free to like whatever you like.

Just a word of advice, it would be wise for you all not to continue to call him names. He has a very good memory. LOL

Where do you live, Mindonfire? Apparently not in Bushland, haha! Your English is good enough to be American English, though. That's probably not much of a compliment, sorry. English English would be the ultimate, I guess. And once again, I'm not making much sense, so I'm going to end this post. I did wonder where you're from, though, with all that "us" and "you" stuff.
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 07:12 pm
babyruth wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Where do you live, Mindonfire? Apparently not in Bushland, haha! Your English is good enough to be American English, though. That's probably not much of a compliment, sorry. English English would be the ultimate, I guess. And once again, I'm not making much sense, so I'm going to end this post. I did wonder where you're from, though, with all that "us" and "you" stuff.

LOL! Where is Bushland? And what is so bad about living there?
0 Replies

babyruth

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 04:48 pm
Mindonfire wrote:
babyruth wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Bushland is the United States, and I was just saying that you must not live here since you keep saying "You all" voted him in and things like that like you live outside of here. I was assuming, and you know what happens when a person assumes!
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 02:48 pm
babyruth wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:
babyruth wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Bushland is the United States, and I was just saying that you must not live here since you keep saying "You all" voted him in and things like that like you live outside of here. I was assuming, and you know what happens when a person assumes!

LOL! You get Iraq.
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 12:27 pm
Re: All are Religious Zealots
Mindonfire wrote:
Religious Zealotry

From watching and examining the universe, One is bound to come to a certain conclusion. And that conclusion is: Whether they realise it or not, everyone in this universe and especially on this board is a religious zealot. This means that:

The Atheists are religious zealots

The Agnostics are religious zealots

The Left wingers are religious zealots

The Right wingers are religious zealots

The Wiccans are religious zealots

The Hindus are religious zealots

The Democrats are religious zealots

The Republicans are religious zealots

The English are religious zealots

The French are religious zealots

The Italians are religious zealots

The Catholics are religious zealots etcÂ….

LOL! Thanks to Sir Elton John, we can now add Homosexuals to the list.
Thank you very much Mr. John.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 02:44 pm
What kind of religious zealot are you, Mindonfire?
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 02:52 pm
echi wrote:

Achromatic Zealots.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 03:10 pm
Mindonfire wrote:
echi wrote:

Achromatic Zealots.

good one!
0 Replies