Proof (Holocaust) not allowed by law in Germany

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:25 pm
Proof (concerning the Holocaust) not allowed by law in Germany!

Below is a very interesting slant to challenge the atrocious legal system in Germany where the Holocaust Dogma still reigns supreme. As you will know by now, a defense for "Holocaust Denial" is simply not possible, since no mitigating evidence on one's behalf is allowed to be introduced. A judge will even threaten your defense attorney if he tries.

In Germany, you can't say "Holocaust" - and smile derisively. A political leader did that, and it cost him years in jail. In Germany, you go to jail even if you DIDN'T say what you are expected to say, namely voice contrition for the Holocaust, as a researcher found out, who omitted the requisite kneefall before the Almighty Lobby.

For the past ten years or so, some 100,000 politically incorrect folks have either gone to jail or had to pay huge fines for political incorrect statements. Here is one gutsy lady who tries a different approach:

"A fair and independent court would have the duty to call for an examination of the evidence, fully independent of whatever has been heretofore thought, said, and assumed as self-evident."

continued...

http://www.australiafreepress.org/articles/ursula_haverbeck.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 735 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:35 pm
So, how many Jews have you burned today, Bubba?
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:56 pm
Setanta wrote:
So, how many Jews have you burned today, Bubba?

No as many as the kisses planted by you on their (kosher) butts! :wink:
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:58 pm
Strange, i don't recall that a single Jew lives in this neighorhood.

But at least you're becoming more honest about your anti-semitism and your love of all things Nazi.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:17 pm
Quote:
Strange, i don't recall that a single Jew lives in this neighorhood.

So you decided to live where there are NO jews, and you call me anti-semitic ?

Can you tell us why you chose a jewfree neighorhood ? :wink:
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:58 pm
Although Ursula Haverbeck is the most famous old-nazi and revisionist I've ever heard of - she has literally no idea about criminal law in a democratic country (how could she?).

When I noticed the translation of 'Landgericht' ("Regional Court", first instance for serious matters/appeal court for Local Courts) as "State Court", I just read diagonal.
But even then I noticed that any student of law from the second semester onwards could have taken that part.

She convicted to 5,400 EUROs, btw, at the Local Court Bad Oeynhausen.

There were sevral more trials going on later, but I'm not aware how (and if) they already ended.

"AustraliaFreePress" as well as "Adelaide Institute" are foreign registered sites, published by a group of extreme right wings and neo-nazis. (Most probably from Germany.)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:05 pm
I'm not surprised that this clown relies upon neo-nazi sources.

Unlike you, Jew-hater, i don't inquire into the ethnic composition of the neighborhood i live in. I just don't recall having heard that there were any Jews here. But then, i neither seek them out, no avoid them.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:09 pm
So, Delusion4Free, is there a favorite neo-nazi site that you visit, or do you get e-mail u;dates?
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:10 pm
Setanta wrote:
I'm not surprised that this clown relies upon neo-nazi sources.

Unlike you, Jew-hater, i don't inquire into the ethnic composition of the neighborhood i live in. I just don't recall having heard that there were any Jews here. But then, i neither seek them out, no avoid them.

Ok, smart a$$, now prove it by kissing thier butts and posting photos on here. I want to make sure you're smiling during the kiss process. :wink:

And wear a t-shirt saying 'setanta kisses jew butts' to prove its not a fake.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:28 pm
That AustraliaFreePress-dot-org site is an absolute hoot. Every conspiracy theory you can think of and rampant anti-semitism. It's one-stop-shopping for the wild-eyed conspiracy theory crowd.

That this clown takes it seriousl speaks volumes about his credulity and the los standards of evidence upon which he relies.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:29 pm
A political leader was jailed for years for saying "Holocaust" and smiling derisively? I love that it doesn't give the name of said leader. No way to confirm its truthfulness other than the inability to find anyone sentenced to jail for "years" for such an act. I found a couple political "leaders" jailed for 2 1/2 years for distributing literature denying the holocaust.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:30 pm
Well, some made just one step from a picture book to the www ...
0 Replies