Drunken cowboy arrested, Was Dyslexia visiting pubs

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:41 am
I didn't know Dyslexia and the Lady Diane were visiting Germany. BBB

Drunken cowboy arrested

A drunken German cowboy was arrested after he rode his horse into several pubs looking for a nightcap.

The 33-year-old trotted with his mount into several saloons in Geseke requesting: "Just one for the road - and an apple for Hendrik."

Hendrik the horse plodded faithfully around the town as his master fired a cap gun and at one stage fell off.

It wasn't long before the sherrif arrived and the night ended with the midnight cowboy sleeping it off in the local cells.

Hendrik was bedded down for the night at a stable with police horses. His owner faces a charge of being drunk in charge of a horse and a fine.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 286 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:50 pm
Where is Geseke? Have I ever been there? I did have blackouts at times when I was still imbibing. I'm told I once pushed my date into a saloon in a grocery shopping cart and ordered drinks for the both of us. As I don't remember this, I also don't remember whether we got served or not. But I'm sure that wasn't in Geseke, wherever that is.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 04:01 pm
It's a crime to be drunk in charge of a horse?! What next, no drunken power tool usage?

Sometimes I hate civilization.....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 04:18 pm
He was just being neigh-borly.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 04:51 pm
Interesting I suppose but not me.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:39 pm