Mechanics of a Delivery

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 08:21 am
Mechanics of a Delivery

2 Samuel 22:2 And he said, The LORD [is] my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;

Over the years, what has come to be one of the most misunderstood aspects of Salvation, is the role of Messias as Deliverer. Through this misunderstanding, many Believers have come to the conclusion that Messias is no longer a Deliverer from Wrath. Instead, they have come to the assumption that he is One who preempts of prevents them from experiencing Wrath. And due to this assumption, many have taken it upon themselves to embrace those doctrines which promote this dangerous view.

Much of the acceptance of this false assumption stems from ignorance. Many have not been taught that there is a marked difference between the mechanics which govern a delivery, and those which control a prevention. And due to this lack of knowledge, many are not aware of the differences between the forces which give rise to each occurrence. For one to be delivered before the arrival of God's Judgement would constitute a prevention from experiencing Wrath. And if a prevention from experiencing Judgement, then it would no longer constitute a deliverance from Wrath; therefore the Word of God would be made null and of no effect. So today, with the hopes that we can bring some clarity and comprehension to the issue, let us start to examine the mechanics of these two force. Let us start by defining and rightly dividing "deliverance " and "deliver "

Definitions (Merriam Webster)
1. Deliverance : (n) : 1 : the act of delivering someone or something : the state of being delivered; especially : LIBERATION, RESCUE 2 : something delivered; especially : an opinion or decision (as the verdict of a jury) expressed publicly

2. Deliver: (v) transitive verb 1 : to set free to take and hand over to or leave for another : CONVEY *deliver a package* b : HAND OVER, SURRENDER *delivered the prisoners to the sheriff* *delivered themselves over to God* 3 a (1) : to assist in giving birth (2) : to aid in the birth of b : to give birth to c : to cause (oneself) to produce as if by giving birth SPEAK, SING, UTTER *delivered their lines with style* *deliver a song* *deliver a speech* 5 : to send (something aimed or guided) to an intended target or destination *ability to deliver nuclear warheads* *delivered a fastball* 6 a : to bring (as votes) to the support of a candidate or cause b : to come through with : PRODUCE *can deliver the best results* *the new car delivers high gas mileage*
intransitive verb : to produce the promised, desired, or expected results : COME THROUGH *can't deliver on all these promises*
synonyms see RESCUE

By examining these definitions, One should eventually notice that there are three common threads which are associated with all deliveries. First, whether it is spiritual, mental, or physical, a delivery must always involve a movement from a point A to a point B. This means, that in order for an act to be qualified as a deliverance, there must be a change of position. If there has been no change of position, then no deliverance or delivery has occurred. For example; if an individual is delivered from a certain lifestyle or behavior, then he or she must have a visible change of position. There must be a change from a point A which is the original lifestyle or behavior, to a point B which is a new lifestyle or behavior. If the individual is still living or behaving as they lived or behaved in point A, then there has been no change of position; therefore, a deliverance has not been accomplished.

Secondly, a deliverance from a situation requires physical or mental occupation in or at that particular location. This means, that in order to be classified as being delivered from a specific position with respects to conditions and circumstances, the object which is to be delivered, must first occupy that specific position with respects to those same conditions and circumstances. For example; if One is to be delivered from the Wrath of God, they must first occupy a position that is in or at that wrath. This means, that their point A or Start must Start in or at the Judgement or Wrath. Then after starting at point A, their positions must then be changed or moved to a point B or a different location where there is no Wrath. If they are delivered from the area when there is no Wrath, then it can not be classified as a deliverance from the specified point A that is in the Wrath. This stems from the fact that the property of Wrath which designates point A is not yet present. And if that property is not yet present, then the deliverance from that point becomes a preemption or a prevention.

The third common thread which is associated with all deliveries stems from the two common laws of existence which deal with change. The first Law of Existence states: "The addition of any object or objects to the being of an entity immediately changes the existence of both." This means, that the addition of any material to a host, immediately alters the existence of both the host and the guest. The guest now becomes part of that body. The second Law of Existence is the reverse. It states: "The separation of an existing object or objects from the being of an entity immediately alters the existence of both." This means that the disconnection of any material or materials from the body of an entity immediately alters the existence of both the body and the disjoined part. This separated member is then no longer a part of that body. It now becomes part of another body

Now, with the understanding of these two laws, One will see that the cause of a deliverance comes from change or changes which occur in or at an already existent position. In other words, in or at an entity's position, an addition and or separation of material or materials will occur. And because of this addition and or removal of material or materials, that entity will require or need deliverance. For example; Believers are in need of deliverance because of two changes which have altered their existence. First, there has been an introduction or addition of Wrath into their environment or body. And because of this addition, they are no longer free from destruction and failure. Secondly, there has also been a separation of virtue from this body. And due to this withdrawal, they have brought the Wrath of God into that space. Therefore, without delivery from this current body, they will all perish.

If One will continue to study the body of a deliverance, they will immediately notice another very important fact: A deliverance is able to prevent. This is because, at the moment of deliverance, an object is prevented from suffering the additional consequences which may have arisen from that situation. For example, one of the consequences which arises from the Judgement of God is death and destruction. This means, that while One is in the Wrath of God, they are in a situation where the eventual consequence is ruin and death. Once Messias has delivered some from that situation, these who are rescued, will be prevented from suffering death and destruction at the hands of the Wrath. This does not mean that they cannot suffer death and destruction from some other situation. This means that they will not suffer it from that current Judgement.

Finally, if Believers will recall, earlier in TOTL Assignation (Heralding Messias) we discussed a condition or standard that must be met in order to consider an individual for the title of Messias. Before a person may be qualified for the title of Savior or Messias, he must save or deliver a nation from a state of danger or destruction. Or, he must deliver them from the power and effects of sin. Without the fulfillment of any of these two requirements, One cannot be crowned Deliverer or Redeemer.

"Without a change of position, there is no deliverance."

Psalms 18:2 The LORD [is] my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, [and] my high tower.

Jeremiah 50:34 Their Redeemer [is] strong; the LORD of hosts [is] his name: he shall throughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 472 • Replies: 1
No top replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 03:14 pm
Very well written and very long, but i fail to see your point and purpose.
0 Replies