Interrogation

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 10:01 am
(Interrogation)

In regards to this Imitation and his Corporation, were you not told to be in Anticipation for his Manipulations and Obfuscations?

Was there no Communications in the Scriptures regarding his Dissimulation? What about any Verbalizations about his Prevarications and Equivocations ?

So, are you saying that you were not warned about his Formulation of Machinations? What about the Propagation and Dissemination of his Misrepresentations?

Where you not warned that through the Invocation and Solicitation for Emancipation, he would cause great Devastation and Decimation?

Were you not taught that the Origination and Implementation of the time of Tribulation would come from his Arrogation and Occupation ?

Was there no Notation in the Scripture in regards to his Initiation and his Association, Or was this Articulation missing from your current Adaptation?

Were you not warned that your Desensitization to Violations would lead to the further Declination and the eventual Disintegration of your Civilisation?

Or, did you not see the Illustration of that Extermination by Inundation, which was given for your Contemplation and Consideration?

Were you not warned against the Utilisation and Exploitation of your Liberation as an excuse for Self-Gratification and Immoderation?

Were you not taught that no man has the Authorisation to cause the Transformation of another Nation's Administration without proper Justification?

Maybe you were not taught the Implications of Belteshazzar's Interpretation and Explanation regarding Nebuchadnezzar's Exaltation and subsequent Degradation?

Now tell us, where does the Scripture allow for the Bastardization and Humiliation of Abraham's Relation? Where does it call for the Discrimination and Segregation of that Aggregation?

Where does it call for their Detestation and Vilification? Please show us, where does it allow for their Incarceration and Starvation for the purpose of your Salvation?

Did you somehow forget that your own Integration is by Implantation? Or did you think that your Cooperation in their Annihilation would guarantee your Invitation?

Did you not read those Stipulations? Where you not aware of the fact that the Degeneration of your Aggregation leads to their subsequent Elevation and Coronation?

Can you tell us the reason for your continued Self-Glorification and Self Exultation? Have you not yet noticed the Sensualisation and Vitiation of your own Population?

Were you not told to be in Preparation for your day of Visitation? Or during your Hallucinations were you so caught up in those Speculations that you missed those little Intimations?

Who bewitched you foolish Galatians with those doctrines, which speak of Levitation and Floatation. Where you not aware of the current Invalidation of such false Postulations?

Were you not given Notice and Notifications to help bring about your Reformation and Rehabilitation ? Or did you not understand the Signification of Grace and Probation ?

Now, were you not aware that, without the Adoration and Preservation of all God's Rules and Regulations, you cannot receive Immunization against those Retaliations?

Can you show us where God says that his Legislations and Promulgations do not apply to your Denomination? Show us where he has given you Approbation and Commendation for your Profanations!

Can you show us where God says that the Abominations and Desecrations caused by your Congregation are above Condemnation and Denunciation?

Now, after you became aware of those Fabrications and Exaggerations, can you tell us why there was a Continuation of your Advocation for that Conflagration?

Why was there no Alteration in your Ambulation? Can you tell us, why did you continue in your Adulation and Admiration for that Simulation?

Were you not told to be in Expectation for the Materialisation and Manifestation of the Incarnation? Or did you think that He is just a figment of vivid Imaginations ?

Were you not aware of the Ruination and Agitation that was brought upon His Inhabitation? Or did they not give you its Location during your Implantation?

During your Indoctrination and Education, did you not study the Information in Revelation in regards to that heavenly Penetration?

During your years of Meditation and Application have you not yet come to the Realization of the Actualization of this Habitation?

Conduct your own Investigation into that Operation. After your Analysation you will realise the reason for his Deviation during that Confrontation.

Rise up from your prolonged state of Captivation and Vegetation. Conduct a Self- Examination, then Search the Scriptures for Elucidation and Illumination.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 507 • Replies: 8
No top replies

neologist

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 06:56 pm
A rancid regurgitation
Of obtuse obfuscation

Sorry, Mindy. In calling attention on yourself, your message is lost.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 07:07 pm
The relative redundancy of lucid learnings subjugates superfluous ramblings
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 08:29 pm
neologist wrote:
A rancid regurgitation
Of obtuse obfuscation

LOL You in all your wisdom cannot figure out that simple message?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 10:02 pm
Mindonfire wrote:
neologist wrote:
A rancid regurgitation
Of obtuse obfuscation

You lost me at the first station.
0 Replies

Terry

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 12:32 am
I see no reason to believe anything written in any scripture unless it can be independently verified as true or makes sense to me, which the Christian religion definitely does not - even without your pointless overuse of -ation words. No original record of Jesus' words exists, there is no eyewitness testimony to his life and works, and his purported message has evolved so much over the last two millennia that there seems to be no way of determining what he really said or meant, although Thomas Jefferson tried. Since various Christian denominations have come up with contradictory interpretations of the Bible (they can't even agree on which books to include), how do we know which (if any) of them are correct?

If there were a God who required everyone on earth to believe something, why would he only send one messenger to one group of people? Why did he fail to present his message clearly and concisely to each person, in his/her own language, on imperishable media, in a way that could not be altered or misinterpreted? (Yes, the bible has been translated into most languages now, but surely God cannot expect most people to deny the teachings of their own culture/religion in favor of the illogical and contradictory tenets of Christianity!) Why doesn't God set the record straight and put an end to religious conflicts?

Why did Jesus fail to write anything down? Why did Jesus fail to return within his disciples' lifetime as he promised? Why didn't he heal more people when he had the opportunity? Why is he considered sinless even though he broke several commandments? And why did God need to have his son killed as a human sacrifice to himself in order to forgive us for having the flaws that he gave us in the first place?

Here is a challenge for you: I know places in the Bible where God lied or misled people, but I am not aware of any actual lies that Satan told. Please search your Bible and tell me exactly what Satan said that was untruthful. I know that he was often CALLED a liar, but do not know if there was any basis for it or he was just being cast as a scapegoat for all of the evil in God's creation.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 05:45 am
Mindonfire wrote:
neologist wrote:
A rancid regurgitation
Of obtuse obfuscation

If it was really simple, why didn't you write a single sentence instead? I'd suggest you put these words to music, but I fear the lack of emotion or feeling would make the song a flop.
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 08:22 am
Terry wrote:
I see no reason to believe anything written in any scripture unless it can be independently verified as true or makes sense to me, which the Christian religion definitely does not - even without your pointless overuse of -ation words. No original record of Jesus' words exists, there is no eyewitness testimony to his life and works, and his purported message has evolved so much over the last two millennia that there seems to be no way of determining what he really said or meant, although Thomas Jefferson tried. Since various Christian denominations have come up with contradictory interpretations of the Bible (they can't even agree on which books to include), how do we know which (if any) of them are correct?

Most Christian denominations have no idea who or what they worship. They haven't even grasped the concept of Jesus. Therefore there are plenty of records and eyewitness testimonies dealing with his life and works

Terry wrote:
If there were a God who required everyone on earth to believe something, why would he only send one messenger to one group of people? Why did he fail to present his message clearly and concisely to each person, in his/her own language, on imperishable media, in a way that could not be altered or misinterpreted? (Yes, the bible has been translated into most languages now, but surely God cannot expect most people to deny the teachings of their own culture/religion in favor of the illogical and contradictory tenets of Christianity!) Why doesn't God set the record straight and put an end to religious conflicts?

Well he didn't send just one messenger. Secondly, God doesn't require everyone on earth to believe. It is your choice if you want to believe or not. The message is presented correctly but it is for those who are alive. The messsge is a method of weeding out those who do not have a heightened awareness. Kind of like an evolutionary process on a spiritual level. Those who do not understand the message are wiped out while those who do prepare and continue to live.

Terry wrote:
Why did Jesus fail to write anything down? Why did Jesus fail to return within his disciples' lifetime as he promised? Why didn't he heal more people when he had the opportunity? Why is he considered sinless even though he broke several commandments? And why did God need to have his son killed as a human sacrifice to himself in order to forgive us for having the flaws that he gave us in the first place?

He did write things down. And he is continuously writing things down.
He did return, he always returns.
You can't force someone to be healed if the knowledge of that disease is not known at that time.
Everyone who is in the physical universe is born in corruption or sin.
Sacrifice is a part of life.

In order to understand all these things you will have to understand the concept of Jesus and the inner workings of the life that you occupy

Terry wrote:
Here is a challenge for you: I know places in the Bible where God lied or misled people, but I am not aware of any actual lies that Satan told. Please search your Bible and tell me exactly what Satan said that was untruthful. I know that he was often CALLED a liar, but do not know if there was any basis for it or he was just being cast as a scapegoat for all of the evil in God's creation.

Well bring your examples and let us see if God lied or if Satan lied.
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 08:24 am
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:
neologist wrote:
A rancid regurgitation
Of obtuse obfuscation

If it was really simple, why didn't you write a single sentence instead? I'd suggest you put these words to music, but I fear the lack of emotion or feeling would make the song a flop.

Simple is in the eye of the beholder. What is simple to One may be considered difficult by another. What is understood by One may not be understood by another.
0 Replies