What¡¦s up with Israel?

Glukm

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 08:25 am
After the cease fire, Israeli supreme commanders had to acknowledge that intelligence data was in the large incorrect, in particular dislocation of Hezbollah rocket launchers - for this reason they were not destroyed by Tzahal air thrusts and after the initial phase of the war rocket launches by Hezbollah did not come to an end and became even more violent and efficient. At the same time, Israel's shelling and bombing raids did not lead to anything except essentially increased civilian casualties amongst the Lebanese, which basically caused mass exodus of population from south Lebanon.

To sum it up, I would like to point out that Israel made the worst mistake ever ¡V Hebrews underrated Arabs and thought they were good for nothing and would surrender at once as soon as they feel the "might" of Tzahal. In sober fact, Arabs may be much stronger that Israel and they know it. As for Tzahal, the recent military operation proved that Israeli army got limp. Perhaps, it is no more the mightiest power in the Middle East and things are going to worsen. If I were in boots of Ehud Olmert, I would take thought of what happened and break off relations with America, 'cause it's Washington that had put Israel into a fix. I also would not even go getting any ideas about attacking Iran, which is suggested by America, 'cause this will be the last Israel's war before it ceases existence once for all.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 144 • Replies: 0
No top replies