LIFETIME PHOTOS

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 07:34 am
Edit (Moderator): Graphic images converted to a link.

http://radioislam.net/resistance/massacres/1.gif

If anyone else is in doubt about just what the jews has in mind when they talk of "peace" let them ask little 12 year old Mohammed Aldura!"

Oh, that's right, you can't ask him because he was murdered; shot down by those (jews) who are telling the world that they want peace.

Quote:
It is a fact that to the jews: peace = palestinian death!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,551 • Replies: 26
No top replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 07:38 am
Seems to me like you are trying to start a war of your own.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 07:42 am
After seeing pictures like that I feel like kicking arse too.
I can remember seeing those pictures in the paper.There arnt words to describe the pictorial record of someones unnecessary and petrifying death.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 07:50 am
Got any photos of Muslim children killed by Muslim suicide bombers, dala?

I'm sure we can find pictures of Catholic children murdered by Catholic machetes in Rwanda.

There are no religions without bloodstained hands. Their reward is aptly described in Revelation chapters 17 and 18.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 08:02 am
killers
neologist wrote:

I'm sure we can find pictures of Catholic children murdered by Catholic machetes in Rwanda.

There are no religions without bloodstained hands. Their reward is aptly described in Revelation chapters 17 and 18.

We ain't talking about religion Neo,

The authorities concerned would arrest those kids and correct them in a different style other than "massacring"...

Suicide bombers have a mission so would the killers of these kids..
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 08:10 am
So, when you referred to the Jews, you weren't referring to them as a religious faction dah?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 08:23 am
Given that this appears in the Spirituality and Religion forum, it is impossible to escape the conclusion that you posted this to express your religious hatred of Jews.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 08:24 am
Re: killers
dalahow2 wrote:
neologist wrote:

We ain't talking about religion Neo,

The authorities concerned would arrest those kids and correct them in a different style other than "massacring"...

Suicide bombers have a mission so would the killers of these kids..
That the rape of Palestine by the world's politicians is an abomination, I will readily admit. But no one can deny the religious undercurrent.

Sadly, it is the most innocent and vulnerable who suffer their lives whilst the priests, rabbis, and imams, the senators, prime ministers and presidents suffer only their empty words.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 08:44 am
You're confusing Israelis with Jews and by posting in this forum, you are particularly blaming a religion Dalahow2. Need we show you the bodies of all those that died on 9/11 or 7/7 at "Muslim" hands?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 08:45 am
It is also worth noting that, also, that the images provided cannot automatically be construed as showing the man and boy being killed by Jews. We only have your word for that. Further, given that the source of your images is the "radioislam-dot-com" web site, what you provide is the more suspect.
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 08:47 am
there are millions of photos like that on both sides....both claim it as there god given land. honestly i dont think the un should get involved.
0 Replies

kate4christ03

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 10:54 pm
why not also post some pics of school buses full of kids being blown up in israel by palestian extremists.........

its bad on both sides....don't just condemn the israelis
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 10:59 pm
Well, now I feel like throwing up, thanks. Please preface violent photos with a warning.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 11:01 pm
The poster was after a shock effect and he got it. As has already been mentioned, this was posted in a Religious thread and the poster claims that religion has nothing to do with it. His credibility for his reasons and the source of the pictures is suspect. These poor people could just as easily been killed by Muslims for all we know.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 03:26 am
terror
Intrepid wrote:
The poster was after a shock effect and he got it. As has already been mentioned, this was posted in a Religious thread and the poster claims that religion has nothing to do with it. His credibility for his reasons and the source of the pictures is suspect. These poor people could just as easily been killed by Muslims for all we know.

Yes, If it's for the defence of the Jews and Israelis, you will always claim the thread is biased..Yes, it is, If at all that makes sense..But I have one question:..

Why do u blame Islam for all "terrorism" that happens in the world..Why no "Judaism" or christian terrorists like the Basque bombing in Madrid..., the Irish who blew London...No one talks about "Irish bombings in London"..but people talk about 7/7...?this is double-standard..

someone even assumed, Timothy Macvey was also a muslim..?

I mean, does your religion encourage you to kill innocent unarmed people like these...or yours is not "terror"...????

We have many times said Islam is against Terrorism as can be manifested through this link

but blaming Islam for all "terror"...is just too double standards..

CHRISTIAN BOMBING/CRUSADES/KILLING= NOT TERROR
MUSLIMS SELF DEFENCE=TERRORISM..

Sell your "blah blah blah " next time...
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 04:26 am
Re: terror
dalahow2 wrote:
Why do u blame Islam for all "terrorism" that happens in the world..Why no "Judaism" or christian terrorists like the Basque bombing in Madrid..., the Irish who blew London...No one talks about "Irish bombings in London"

Rubbish. People always talk about Irish bombings. I can't remember in which thread it is on here (or maybe it's on a different forum), but when somebody posted up a thread asking if Israel's reaction was disproportionate, a large number said yes.

Someone even mentioned how the British didn't go as overboard as Israel when the IRA bombed London. I make mention of that quite often.

The fact that you only see people blaming Islam is possibly because a). You don't see people defending Islam (b). You have a persecution complex and choose not to see other people defending Islam.

Ever heard of Gungasnake? That bastard is always defaming Muslims and we respond in kind. Oh, but you don't thank us when we do that, do you? No, you just complain about how we always blame Muslims and Islam.

Whine, whine, whine...

And when Gunga comes around defaming Islam, where are you? It's left up to us non-Muslims to try and argue against him. Well, you know what? Forget it. Next time I see Gunga put an anti-Islamic post up I'm not defending your religion anymore, if all you're going to do is not thank me and then blame me for accusing your religion of being evil.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 06:24 am
I started a thread devoted to deploring the use of the term "islamo-fascist," Wolf, but apparently Dalahow missed that one.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 07:43 am
It would have been better to be honest from the beginning, dalahow2.

I was going to reply to what you replied to me, but let's just say that Wolf covered it very well.

Perhaps YOU equate Islam as the sole owner of terror, but most do not.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 12:39 pm
hey
Intrepid wrote:
It would have been better to be honest from the beginning, dalahow2.

I was going to reply to what you replied to me, but let's just say that Wolf covered it very well.

Perhaps YOU equate Islam as the sole owner of terror, but most do not.

You may think so.......I know setanta does not...

Still, terror or whatever is never condoned by Islam..Anyone claiming it's Islam is confused....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 12:40 pm
I don't know that anyone in this thread is making such a claim. There are a few crackpots at this site who might make such a claim, and i know for a fact that there is one. However, that doesn't excuse your attempt to suggest that Jews are, by the mere fact of being Jews, predictably murderous.
0 Replies