Cell Phones

gollum

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 05:29 am
I understand that if you have a cell phone with you, you can take a picture of anyone in view, perhaps without the person knowing it.

Can you also record speech this way? Is there another way to record people's speech without their knowing it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,184 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 05:55 am
My phone can take short movie clips with sound. I suppose that if you are very unobtrusive, you can record voice surreptitiously.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 07:10 am
gollum, please post a picture of yourself, so i can be sure to never stand next to you
0 Replies

radioshaq1

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 05:38 pm
Cell Phones
Yes, you can record from some phones, but you would have to be extremely close to get good sound, unless they were very loud people.
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 01:09 pm
iPods also have an add on feature that you can get that is supposed to work well.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 01:58 pm
If you have a camera with you, you can take a picture of them, and it is not that hard to take one without them knowing it. If you have a tape recorder, you can record their speech. Hiding a microphone is pretty easy as well.

Cameras don't have any new technology in this regard.
0 Replies