Help needed with Marlboro contest question

jeez

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 06:55 pm
bigredsshop wrote:
Hey there, JEEZ try this one out for size for # 87
http://www.edwards.af.mil/history/docs_html/center/pre-military_history.html

Thank you for that, but I have read about that at length already. There is also a NASA Air Base there, too, that has changed names. The problem I'm having is the "fastest ribs alive" and the man with the culinary handle. That implies food to me. The only man I found in relation to the above link is Chuck, as in Chuck steak, not Chucky Cheese, but I hardly call that a "culinary" handle.

I just don't feel right about this one, yet. I've been looking at a lot of the rodeos that include BBQ cook-offs.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:07 pm
Maybe you should look a little closer.
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0FKE/is_2_46/ai_74438311

Also check out the town called Muroc Dry Lake.
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 08:50 pm
Thanks, again, but I really did read most of this already. I know Chucky Cheese had broken ribs, but so did John Stapps. I just don't think Chuck is a culinary handle! Do you? Or is there something I am still missing?
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 09:14 pm
Thank all of yall for the prayer. My brother is doing good, they cast his arm, the girls are ok as well. His wife is doing better. They did the catscan and still waiting for the Dr. to read it but they think now that it will read ok. She has a broke sturnum from top to bottom and very bad wiplash but they think she is going to be ok. . Thanks again for all of yalls kind words. Smile
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 09:19 pm
That's fantastic! What good news that is!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 09:27 pm
I seen yalls post so now it is my turn to tell yall a little about me Smile
I am 37 and I moved from my home town south Texas 7 years ago to north Louisiana. I am maried with 3 kids, 19 year old girl, 17 year old girl, and 16 year old boy. Yes it is hormones all over at my house lol. I have a pet boarding kennel and we breed, sell and race American Quarter Horses. I am all about the animals. We have 9 horses 4 cats and 3 dogs. I spend most of my time with the kids or with the animals. Any time I have after that I am on the tractor. We bale our own hay and that is always lots of fun in 100deg. weather lol. I smoke, dont drink, no drugs. My kids, hubby and most ppl I come across think I am nutz but I dont have the papers to prove that lol. All and all I am just very small town boring. Very Happy
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 09:54 pm
Hello everyone. I am happy to hear that everything is going to be ok with your sister in law and your brother, but mostly the girls...great news.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 09:56 pm
Thank you angel. Now its back to that darn #44. Any new thoughts?
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 09:58 pm
I am stuck...
I was thinking of bigfoot. they have been after himfor a while.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 09:59 pm
no #44, the bar restaurant Smile
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 10:02 pm
Oh sorry they are running together. Embarrassed I have no idea either When I think I find it there is one part of the clue that doesnt fit.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 10:04 pm
same here all it does is make me hungry lookin at all the restaurants lol
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 10:08 pm
yea I could do with a 10oz steak and a giant tater about now.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 10:11 pm
i set here every night looking for 44 with my mountain dew and eating olives lol
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 10:14 pm
I got the mountain dew thing going on...I dew the dew.LOL that was corny. I have a huge bag of chips and smokes. I am gonna try it again tonight. 43 and 44
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 11:16 pm
Speaking of food, if Chucky Cheese is the man with the culinary handle, then Penny's real name is Elongated, or maybe Auntie (Ante). Laughing
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 11:19 pm
jeez aint it kinda late to try and be funy? lol jk. Hey do you have #44? I have come up with a new idea on brekin the clue down
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 01:00 am
Well I am done for the night. This contest is like smoking, I know I should quit but I cant. No sleep I smoke way more now than ever. But determined as ever I will be back later today. Good luck.
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 05:39 am
Horse,

Glad to hear everyone is doing better!! We will continue to keep y'all in our prayers. The weekends are a very busy time for me hubby kids etc.... sorry it took so long to post.
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 06:41 am
g'morning all---
Horse- glad to hear everyone is/will be ok
my schedule has changed and i'll be here in the evenings now (east coast time)
the bio thing-
50 female divorced 2 kids (daughter 29-she's one of my team members--son 20) both still at home- son's gf lives with us as well-- she's expecting my first grandson ! due in November--
the rest of my team is my best friend and her son-- and oh yeah her son lives with me as well-- 4 dogs 2 cats a turtle and ahuge ass snake-- the snake stays in the tank in my best friends son's room--
been working this contest non stop since i got the book-- dream of pennies chasing cowboys thru slaughterhouses---
still need 40 43 --
double checking71 61 27 94
can't get into the coors website Crying or Very sad
0 Replies