Help needed with Marlboro contest question

morgansmama

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 05:57 pm
Based on the answer I have for #40, and I feel really, really good about it, it has nothing to do with meatpacking, slaughterhouses, etc.
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 06:12 pm
Thanks I appreciate the help, but right after I posted that question I thought of another direction to look in, if it looks promising would you mind if I check with you?
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 06:44 pm
uncle--
Glad to help in any way. Please, if you don't mind, use my email, though.
Thanks. [email protected]
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 06:45 pm
good evening everyone! still at work--- i see some of you have solved 40-- if anyone would care to send me a hint-- i would be greatly appreciate it Laughing :wink:
[email protected]

i can't check it or work it until i get home

but i would be thanking you in advance now--giggle--- a
nything just a push in the right direction--- pleaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeee
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 08:50 pm
I know you all don't know me well, but I'd love to help out with a hint or two also. I will not give out answers, but I think hints are great. Shocked

I'd love a hint on #75 and #40. Totally lost on both of these.

Email me at [email protected], PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!

If I can help anyone, please let me know. Confused
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 10:33 pm
Sad I just wanted to ask all of yall if you would please take a moment out of the game to say a prayer for my brother and his family. At about 10pm they were hit in the side of their SUV at 70mph. My brother is ok just a broke arm, the 2 girls are ok, beat up bad but ok. His wife was air lifted to another hospital, she is not awake, he is now on his way there to see about her. All he knew was she was covered in blood and she would not talk to him. Thank you and please send your prayers to Tennesse.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 10:52 pm
Horse I got goose bumps.....you sent a chill through every bone in my body. I feel for you hun I really do. God be with you and yours.
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 10:55 pm
Horse-- my prayers are with you and yours--- please keep us posted--
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 10:59 pm
did you ever notice how the "o"'s in the google logo get more and more as you continue your search--- i'm still trying to find the headquarters-- i have 23 "o"s right now
it's a gooooooooooooooooooooooogle search
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:02 pm
Thank you angel. Sorry it took so long to post i was talking to my brother on the phone. So far his wife has a broke sturnum and they are doing a catscan, they think she has swelling on the brain. He said the girls are ok.I will be up all night Sad
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:04 pm
Thank you pat. My brother also said the other driver that hit them is not doing good. He was driving drunk.
0 Replies

megadoodle

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:08 pm
horse your family are in my prayers, think positive thoughts.
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:09 pm
I am praying for you and your family, too. I pray that your bother's wife will be fine, as well as all of you.

I know the heartache and stress and fear that goes on with accidents. My son fell off a four-story building in June. It was a long recovery, but he is fine. I still worry about him sometimes even yet. He just got the cast off his arm last week, and he does have a metal plate in it.

I'll be praying.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:12 pm
Thank all of yall. My other brother is on his way there. Is hard to help much when you are 12 hours away. I am so thankfull that the girls are ok
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:18 pm
I am sure not in the mood to look for no dang bar for #44.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:22 pm
Sorry to bum yall. How is everyone doing on #40? yall find it?
0 Replies

shorty15

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:26 pm
Hello
WOW!!! Hello Everyone. I was researching clues and I found this forum. I have spent 3 days reading all 170 pages. I have had most of my questions researched and I am on stuck on some even after reading the pages on this forum.

I have 3 possibilities on #8, not sure about #12, I think I have #15 but not 100% sure, not even close on #43....I have like 35 possibilities on this one, no clue on #40 or #44, I have 2 pissibilities on #61, #70, and 2 possibilities on #75.

If anyone can help me i'll be more than glad to give clues to the others I do have...

Horsefarm....Hello to you after so much reading I never thought I'd hear anything like this tonight....I wish your family the best and my family and I wil say a prayer for yours. May God bless you!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:29 pm
horsefarm-

My thoughts are with you and your family-keep the faith, hon.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:29 pm
Thank you shorty and welcom to the board
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:33 pm
Thank you mama. How is your hunting going? All I need is 44 but I am not looking for it anymore. I think I am just going to but down " you know that place, cant think of the name"
0 Replies