Help needed with Marlboro contest question

horsefarm

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 10:45 am
Are yall all still here? I give up on #44. I think if I ever did find it I would die of shock and then I would not get to go to the ranch lol.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 10:47 am
O I forgot. coondog y am I the only one that you have never emailed?
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 11:49 am
Are you sure horse? That cannot be, but i will if that is true. sorry...
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:19 pm
Coon,
Good morning. How are YOU? I am still looking at the clue you gave me yesterday. Thank you. I also got a little sidetracted. As for #43 I have an excellent anwser that I would like to pass along to you. Tell me what you think. I am going to email you right now.
Stephanie
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:22 pm
I second that, Horse. I'm so frustrated with 43,44 and 71! I don't think that 71 is TLP. I'm searching along the largest rail corrider in the US and still can't find that friggin' Penny B****!
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:23 pm
alixfelicity wrote:
Coon,
Good morning. How are YOU? I am still looking at the clue you gave me yesterday. Thank you. I also got a little sidetracted. As for #43 I have an excellent anwser that I would like to pass along to you. Tell me what you think. I am going to email you right now.
Stephanie

No fair. I want to hear it too! Can't we all play nice? LOL.
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:29 pm
june
in all fairness, yes we can all play. My problem is I am afraid to give you or anyone else a wrong anwser. So let me first talk it over with some of my confidants. Let me just say that the anwser I came up with has NOTHING to do with beer. My anwser focuses on the actual omnivore.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:42 pm
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let a few people know that My yahoo is messed up again. Mad . As soon as it gets fixed I will e-mail you back. I am gonna go look for the doggone trouble making two again. LOL "43 and 44"
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:46 pm
Angel
I just shot over a hello to you via email. And an Idea, hopefully a good idea, for #43. Do you have #40 and if it is WU how the H-E-double-hockey-sticks does WU fit in? I am just not seeing it. Anyone? Angel, can you help?
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:47 pm
alixfelicity wrote:
june
in all fairness, yes we can all play. My problem is I am afraid to give you or anyone else a wrong anwser. So let me first talk it over with some of my confidants. Let me just say that the anwser I came up with has NOTHING to do with beer. My anwser focuses on the actual omnivore.

I haven't been focusing too much on it being a beer either. I have sent out so many e-mails to people that don't respond! So many other things are brewed! I wish one of the people that have the answer would let us know if it is a beer or not. I thought for the longest time that it was A&W Root beer because of the bear logo that they use. Then, I was convinced that it was a soy sauce, then a hot sauce...well, you get the picture, LOl.
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:52 pm
june here's my address [email protected] let's talk
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:57 pm
I am checking into something for ya Alix. I still cant open my mail so I am gonna have to get back to you as soon as I can.
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 01:00 pm
alixfelicity wrote:
june here's my address [email protected] let's talk

Check your e-mail...incase I got thrown in to your spam folder. LOL.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 01:06 pm
HOLY COW!!! Alix I found a site on 40 that I think you will like. Well I hope you like. As soon as I can get the stinking yahoo to work.....It is not WU either.
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 01:23 pm
at this point for #40 I am ready to say it's my grandma's bathroom!!! LOL
is your email working yet angel?
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 01:29 pm
No I wish it was, this stinks... I cant post it cuz then everyone will know what I am talking about. I will tell you the jist of it. It was headquarters to everyone. Now it is in a way headquarters and hindquarters, dang it!! I am not afraid to share but there are people on here who have seen I have been looking for 43 and 44 and they brag about having it. But they wont help me so I dont think I should help them, ya know. Plus the leeches..ya know
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 01:45 pm
Wow angel, you sound excited!!!!! Laughing
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 01:48 pm
Go check the mail Coon... Very Happy
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 01:54 pm
angel

You really do have wings! LOL

I like your thoughts. I will research more to confirm for myself.
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 01:57 pm
alixfelicity wrote:
angel

You really do have wings! LOL

I like your thoughts. I will research more to confirm for myself.

I'm not a leech. I try to participate! Can I know too?

How about Nude Beer for #43? Anyone looked in to that yet?
0 Replies