Help needed with Marlboro contest question

morgansmama

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 02:55 pm
Coon, earlier you asked for my email, but I haven't received anything from you. Did you send something?
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 02:57 pm
jeez wrote:
I think there is no chance at all for that.

"You swing me, I swing you"
California State Dance is West Coast Swing
California Official Folk Dance is the Square Dance
Square Dances use callers.

"This here bar" is a form of dialect. There is no dialect where I live and we don't talk like that, but I do think they talk like that in Texas. There is definitely a reason for the choice of words, "This here bar ..." Some of you people must recognize the dialect. Where is it used? Is it Texas, or many places?

There is no way I believe that "flaunt" was used just for the rhyme. There are places where people flaunt before they dance.
Im in Texas, and i say let's go to the Honky Tonk!!!
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 02:59 pm
morgansmama wrote:
Coon, earlier you asked for my email, but I haven't received anything from you. Did you send something?
No, i guess i forgot what i asked for it for...
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 02:59 pm
Coon now dont be so hasty there.....if you got something you want to tell me I am always ready to listen :wink: . I just dont want you to get all mad at me again. Laughing Embarrassed
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 03:00 pm
"this here bar and restaurant" is really bothering me. If it wasn't for that I would think I had the answer but that just doesn't fit with what I have.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 03:05 pm
angel1234 wrote:
Coon now dont be so hasty there.....if you got something you want to tell me I am always ready to listen :wink: . I just dont want you to get all mad at me again. Laughing Embarrassed
Me mad? No way...
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 04:55 pm
i'm from the south as well as all my family, my mom and grannie(rip) and pappy (RIP) say "you take this here" or looky here i think the term "this here" is a red neck /southern way of talking JMO
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 04:57 pm
crush,

i don't think it is any of there ones that were thrown out there i checked and checked it just doesn't fit Sad
0 Replies

reddkapp

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 05:50 pm
Hey coondog

I say that we (and I mean most of you guys who have spent endless nights tapping away trying to figure out these "wtf" clues) all deserve a night of honky tonky and booze. First round on you???
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 06:02 pm
hell i'll buy the round just give me the darn right clue Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 06:24 pm
good evening ............. anyone home? Confused
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 06:28 pm
I'm home. I just don't want to work on 44 anymore. So I'll come back in a few days and see if we have moved off of #44 or not. Smile
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 06:30 pm
spin your partner round and round--
around question 44, not out the door
kick yer pardner in the knee-he can't help on 43
if i can't figure 40 soon -i;ll be up all night and sleep til noon
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 06:36 pm
jrtaz-- i still need help with 40 email me
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 06:52 pm
Where is whitiepossom??

Check your email whitie!! Shocked
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 07:34 pm
okay I am gonna get everyone off of 44 and ask about 32...I have the right spot but confused about what they want. Do they want the name that they called the settlement or do they want the name of what it is called now. The clue is really vague. Any ideas?
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 07:40 pm
http://www.gamemasteronline.com/indexa.shtml?GamblingAndTheLaw-Status.shtml I found this site just so we can look and see where it is legal to gamble and not. If anyone is interested
0 Replies

reddkapp

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 07:58 pm
I was wondering if anyone would like to discuss #19 with me. The answer I have is not what most have (from other discussions)...so I was wondering if I could mind meld with someone.

[email protected]
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 08:02 pm
after reading the clue i am gonna go with the original name of the town--'key to finding the name ofthis might have been metropolis'
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 08:19 pm
Good Mornin Ya'll. Been balein hay all day, just took a shower now I am all refreshed and ready to find that barn #44. Who's with me?
0 Replies