Help needed with Marlboro contest question

ar angel 06

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 10:23 am
Hey guys,
I've been busy doing a whole lot of NOTHING the last few days, and it felt great! I feel refreshed and better fit to research.

I wont be on a whole lot today either though, as its football day. Laughing

Anyway, these are the ?'s I have left to find a confident answer on. I have clues, and possible answers but nothing positive yet.
(2) (12) (30) (39) (40) (43) (44) (55) (66) (75) (88) (94)

(2) I don't think it is RMOF
(30) I haven't decided which one fits the best... there are so many to consider
(66) I have a good idea, but I'm still looking for the exact wording!
(75) There are too many that could fit!
(94) I have 2 possible answers, MCBHS & NWSS

If you need help with anything I have ask here or e-mail me. [email protected]
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 10:38 am
Karen1958,
This site should clear up #24 for you.
www.saltonsea.ca.gov/about/myth.htm
Just a little help from your ol uncle Lar.
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 11:29 am
Does anyone know if Oklahoma is too far East to be considered the west?

The slogan for Braniff airlines is:

If you've got it, flaunt it.

There is a bar and restaurant in the Braniff Building in Oklahoma, as well as several other businesses...
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:28 pm
junebug wrote:

There is a bar and restaurant in the Braniff Building in Oklahoma, as well as several other businesses...

I don't see why Oklahoma would be if Texas and South Dakota aren't.
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:44 pm
ar angel 06 wrote:
junebug wrote:

The "don't stop" has me stumped! I also found a huge dance hall that just redid their dance floor. I'm going to look for a restaurant near it and call them in the morning and see if they serve food!

I sent you an e-mail.....did you get it?
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:53 pm
junebug wrote:
ar angel 06 wrote:
junebug wrote:

The "don't stop" has me stumped! I also found a huge dance hall that just redid their dance floor. I'm going to look for a restaurant near it and call them in the morning and see if they serve food!

I sent you an e-mail.....did you get it?

yeah, replying to it now... Smile
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:55 pm
JRTAZ...sent you e-mail.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:58 pm
hello everyone, have been redoing my hardwood stairs today so been pretty busy. How is everyone today?
0 Replies

LilSmokie

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 01:02 pm
Taz and Whitie...check your mail. Smile
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 01:04 pm
CrshN2mme wrote:
hello everyone, have been redoing my hardwood stairs today so been pretty busy. How is everyone today?

I'm between computer and football... Laughing
I'll be searching for an answer and then jumping to yell at the other team and forget where I was at on the research. lmao
0 Replies

LilSmokie

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 01:21 pm
Hey gang...I just found something interesting. Not sure if it's anything...but I thought I would throw it out there to get some opinions on it. Check these out....

http://www.threadgills.com/

http://www.armadilloworldheadquarters.com/info.htm
0 Replies

LilSmokie

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 01:38 pm
Has anyone noticed the map inside the front and back covers on the clue book? I tried tracing it with a pencil...but had no luck. I'm wondering if anyone has any idea on how it could be transferred to a paper so it could be more readable. I'm thinking it could be a major hint as to where these locations are...or possibly the route the guys took. Anybody? Question
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 01:46 pm
Marlboro outwit the west
I think those highways on those black pages are in montana.
0 Replies

LilSmokie

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 03:15 pm
Taz please check your mail.
0 Replies

LilSmokie

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 03:19 pm
You might be right Rat...there's also several thing in the video...possible clues, that are bugging me. The brands on the cows, the "Eagles on Highway" sign and another reference to eagles. Can't figure out this puzzle or if they're just put there to confuse us. lol
?¿?¿?¿
0 Replies

PoundPuppy

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 03:32 pm
LilSmokie wrote:
Has anyone noticed the map inside the front and back covers on the clue book? I tried tracing it with a pencil...but had no luck. I'm wondering if anyone has any idea on how it could be transferred to a paper so it could be more readable. I'm thinking it could be a major hint as to where these locations are...or possibly the route the guys took. Anybody? Question

Try taking a piece of paper from your printer and lay it over the inside cover and with a pencil using the side of the lead rubbing all over the paper it should leave the image on the paper for you.
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 03:44 pm
LilSmokie....

I looked in to Roller Rinks! It seems that every single roller rink has a new floor! Way too many to research! I'm convinced that it's not a dance floor that we're look for.
0 Replies

PoundPuppy

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 03:47 pm
PoundPuppy wrote:
LilSmokie wrote:

Try taking a piece of paper from your printer and lay it over the inside cover and with a pencil using the side of the lead rubbing all over the paper it should leave the image on the paper for you.

Nope! Sorry that didn't work for me. But holding the book up with the light behind you, makes the map very easy to see.
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 04:15 pm
Possum!
I sent you an email a long time ago but it was returned. I can't beleiev i didnt spell POSSUM right! Rolling Eyes

You have mail.
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 04:17 pm
I am still groveling and begging for a PUSH in the right direction for #43 or #44. I ain't choosey I'll trade something for either one.
0 Replies