Help needed with Marlboro contest question

toots3928

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:07 am
lmao!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:11 am
Toots I'm gonna sign off and I don't know if I can get my mind clear of all these images...way to visual...these will all be in my dreams tonight Very Happy Very Happy but it will be etter than these crazy clues
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:12 am
another letter bites the dust. so much for my B
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:14 am
benoutwitted wrote:
Toots I'm gonna sign off and I don't know if I can get my mind clear of all these images...way to visual...these will all be in my dreams tonight Very Happy Very Happy but it will be etter than these crazy clues

yeah me too. told myself i was going to bed at 2:00. 2:12 now. hope you don't dream of tackling horses swinging dildos!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:15 am
way too later their already embedded
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:20 am
Good nite toots watch what ya dream...and duck and run
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:25 am
tryingtohelp
Quote:
Who are all these newbies? Devils???? I hope one of them wins the contest then when Marlboro asks them how they got their answers and they don't know what to say, except by stealing them, Marlboro disqualifies them because obviously they are idiots who can't research. So, there take that you mean little newbies. I volunteer to be the #1
bitch, so if you think, which you have made clear you can't by coming on here to take answers, that you are going to get #40, 43 & 44 YOU ARE NOT!!!!! lol,lol

Let me tell you something you self righteous bitch, I'm sure your not the one that opened this forum and I'm sure you didn't come here with all 100 clues already answered. I believe you must have been a newbie at one time or can you not remember that far back. Who do you people think you are?? Lords of the forum?? You remind me of a bunch of snotty nosed kids in school that have formed your own little click. You really should change your name on here too:ISTOLEEMFIRST=tryingtohelp
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:35 am
benoutwitted wrote:
Good nite toots watch what ya dream...and duck and run

who said i was going to bed? i just said i told myself!!!!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:37 am
Can't sleep
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:46 am
whycry wrote:
tryingtohelp
Quote:
Who are all these newbies? Devils???? I hope one of them wins the contest then when Marlboro asks them how they got their answers and they don't know what to say, except by stealing them, Marlboro disqualifies them because obviously they are idiots who can't research. So, there take that you mean little newbies. I volunteer to be the #1
bitch, so if you think, which you have made clear you can't by coming on here to take answers, that you are going to get #40, 43 & 44 YOU ARE NOT!!!!! lol,lol

Let me tell you something you self righteous bitch, I'm sure your not the one that opened this forum and I'm sure you didn't come here with all 100 clues already answered. I believe you must have been a newbie at one time or can you not remember that far back. Who do you people think you are?? Lords of the forum?? You remind me of a bunch of snotty nosed kids in school that have formed your own little click. You really should change your name on here too:ISTOLEEMFIRST=tryingtohelp

obviously i missed something while i was working!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked wow! if you don't like it then don't come in here. to each his or her own. frankly i'm tired of people coming in here and bashing us without even knowing what we're all about (friendship)!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
giving answers or not these people are cool and fun (and you know who you all are and i love you guys). so get over you're damn self and get a life!!!! and that's all i have to say about that!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:53 am
whycry wrote:
tryingtohelp
Quote:

whycry, I'm just curious; I'm not trying to get to anyone, I just want to know why you're so concerned over it? It's just that none of us are too crazy about answers getting posted. You, and others, are mighty fond of referring to us as such things as "snotty nosed kids"and name calling. Who are the real "snotty nosed kids"? Who are the real childen? None of us are calling names. Sure we have an opinion, but doesn't everybody?If we're so unpleasant to be around, why do you all keep coming back? Just to spew more immature notions? Are you just upset because you're not finding the answers you wanted? We were all newbies not so long ago. A few of us just decided to stay because we happened to like the company. Most of it anyway. I think the best thing any of us can do from this point on, is just not even waste time responding to any of you. Anybody that reads this forum sees that the ones causing issues are the ones that float in, vomit nastiness and childishness through their fingertips, and then disappear. You guys are merely making yourself look ridiculous. GROW UP, MOVE ON, NO NEED TO LOOK BACK!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:55 am
well said toots-I don't know that I could have done it any better myself
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:56 am
but it sure felt good to try!!!
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:56 am
morgansmama wrote:
whycry wrote:
tryingtohelp
Quote:

whycry, I'm just curious; I'm not trying to get to anyone, I just want to know why you're so concerned over it? It's just that none of us are too crazy about answers getting posted. You, and others, are mighty fond of referring to us as such things as "snotty nosed kids"and name calling. Who are the real "snotty nosed kids"? Who are the real childen? None of us are calling names. Sure we have an opinion, but doesn't everybody?If we're so unpleasant to be around, why do you all keep coming back? Just to spew more immature notions? Are you just upset because you're not finding the answers you wanted? We were all newbies not so long ago. A few of us just decided to stay because we happened to like the company. Most of it anyway. I think the best thing any of us can do from this point on, is just not even waste time responding to any of you. Anybody that reads this forum sees that the ones causing issues are the ones that float in, vomit nastiness and childishness through their fingertips, and then disappear. You guys are merely making yourself look ridiculous. GROW UP, MOVE ON, NO NEED TO LOOK BACK!

amen mama!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 01:00 am
morgansmama wrote:

thanks sweettpea! hey you've graduated from mama to sweetpea!!!!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 01:00 am
by the way toots, the expert says it's a go Very Happy

got the return phone call today!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 01:01 am
toots3928 wrote:
morgansmama wrote:

thanks sweettpea! hey you've graduated from mama to sweetpea!!!!

will there be a party?
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 01:04 am
i'm always up for a party!!!! let's rock!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 01:07 am
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Mama's got a plan..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 01:12 am
morgansmama wrote:
did anyone ever tell you that Southern Lesbians are the most vindictive species on earth?
you're evli mama lesbo or not !!!!
0 Replies