Help needed with Marlboro contest question

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:13 pm
whitelightning wrote:
Hey Ya'll...newbie here fresh from KY

I ain't gonna lie...I've been reading this AWESOME forum for quite a while but I swear I'm not a leech Shocked I've only been afraid to register out of fear that I'll be disqualified from the contest.

There have been several moments that I would be on the edge of my worn out computer chair wantin' to put my 2 cents worth in Twisted Evil But I can't stand it anymore...you guys are feisty and I LIKE it Laughing

I hope ya'll except me with open arms...

Oh yeah for a long time I thought coon dog was from KY...I know a guy we call "Coon Dog" HHHMMM any relation Cool

I'm willing to offer any help anyone needs but I am unfortunately having trouble with the same ones everyone else is. Sorry guys. But research, research I will do and anything I find out you guys will too. Did that come out right? Laughing

[email protected]

Welcome, whitelightning Smile
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:17 pm
I won't be able to stay and play too much longer. Sad It's Survivor night. Very Happy
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:17 pm
Ok Flordians and not just cause you live there. Florida vs Auburn is a pick on my spread sheet playing at Auburn. I would think Florida.. Can i get a honest o pin yun?
0 Replies

whitelightning

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:18 pm
Thanks mama! I already feel loved Laughing

Dangit Dangit BRB ya'll...my brother's girlfriend just came in and needs the computer to do a project for school she had two weeks to do and just now starting Question
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:20 pm
morgansmama wrote:
I won't be able to stay and play too much longer. Sad It's Survivor night. Very Happy

\
It's Deal or No Deal night too. Very Happy
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:24 pm
coondog wrote:
Ok Flordians and not just cause you live there. Florida vs Auburn is a pick on my spread sheet playing at Auburn. I would think Florida.. Can i get a honest o pin yun?

coon I don't watch college football, so I can't help you;
even when I watch NFL, I'm a Seahawks fan--I don't pull for any of the Florida teams
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:27 pm
Howdy Ya'll Look at this I take a nap and come back and you guys were playin..missed alot Very Happy
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:31 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:
morgansmama wrote:

\
A guy i went to high school with appeared on that show and made it to the 8th question. It was how to make a certain mixed drink and he missed it..
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:34 pm
Ok i'm getting off work in about 20 minutes so i will holla at ya'll tommorrow. Watch out for the flying frogs. I hope i dont have 20 pages to read in the morning. Ya'll have a great night now ya hear....
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:35 pm
coondog wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
morgansmama wrote:

\
A guy i went to high school with appeared on that show and made it to the 8th question. It was how to make a certain mixed drink and he missed it..

I tried out for Who Wants to be a Millionaire last year. Walk in and win week at Disney. I was one of 300 to do well enough to get into the audience, from which, at that point they draw contestants at random.
7180 people showed up for it. It was lot of fun. They treated us like Kings and Queens all day.
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:37 pm
Nite coon see you in the A.M. Very Happy Sweet dreams watch out for flyin frogs
0 Replies

whitelightning

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:38 pm
Nite Coon
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:41 pm
first i would like to say i felt the same way thats what took me so long to join the forum whitelightning and howdy everyone and i need to change my name lol and omg coondog did i freak you out with my answer to 26 after you didn't e mail me back i had to find how i got my answer lol
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:41 pm
Mama did you get your runnin around done?
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:43 pm
Duck evryone it's Flyin frogs.....@#$% I didn't move fast enough
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:45 pm
benoutwitted wrote:
Mama did you get your runnin around done?

I sure did. Last stop, liquor store.
COWGIRLY,COON,HORSEFARM,TOOTS,BIGRED,MISSKITYY!!! Check your emails for a very important forward from BENOUTWITTED--It's a need to know thing and YOU ALL NEED TO KNOW!
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:46 pm
Well I'm bellying up to Mama's bar
0 Replies

whitelightning

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:48 pm
Bar Question mama's gotta bar...I wanna go...
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:49 pm
Howdy, you have mail, too
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:50 pm
I'm lookin for rasqually wabbits and getting hit with Flying Frogs Shocked Shocked gs
0 Replies