Help needed with Marlboro contest question

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:25 pm
coon, I went back through my old mail and found your address- I think

evreybody check your mail, i think I got everybody
0 Replies

bigredsshop

In that case I better keep my toung tied as well. Maybe with a bolo.
0 Replies

MissKitty

And trust me, at the time I thought I was going to DIE! The guy dishing out the spanking is a long time friend of mine, who happens to be about 300 lbs. I wasn't gonna get out of that stronghold anytime soon. And then to add insult to injury, they were taking pictures!

I'm over it now, I think it's hilarious NOW. I didn't sit down for two days afterwards though.... Embarrassed
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:31 pm
bigredsshop wrote:
In that case I better keep my toung tied as well. Maybe with a bolo.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad SOMEONE ( I ain't sayin who ) is in a mean mood today!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:33 pm
Got It Mama! And you did it without the aid of 5 toes!
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:35 pm
I got it too... Kitty that is some rump you have there.. he he hee
0 Replies

benoutwitted

lol the pic and no extra toes now that's talent
0 Replies

morgansmama

Okay Guys, my errands need to be taken care of-I'll check back later.
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:36 pm
Bye Mama we'll keep your seat warm for you
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:40 pm
Dernit! I don't have administrator rights on the puter, can't clean out cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, maybe it does it automatically?
0 Replies

targa

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:41 pm
Can some of the jerks that were posting all the answers earlier, post the one for #40 Shocked
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:43 pm
Ok Miss Kitty, Bigredsshop and Coon I'm not working on this book today. taking the day off. I refuse. so I'm going to self indulge and take a nap Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'll be back later
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:46 pm
Real quick before I go-Horsefarm is having trouble getting into the site, but she's trying. I just got an email from her. I won't be gone long--play nice!
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:49 pm
Dear mrskitty, No you have to manualy remove cookies. Go to start menu-Then go to control panel, then go to Internet options. Once you have clicked on internet options go to Delete Cookies. This will clean all the cookies from your system and thanks for reminding me to do the same.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:50 pm
Probably can't get in cuz of all of our posting like crazy right now Rolling Eyes

COME ON HORSE, YOU CAN DO IT!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:51 pm
bigredsshop wrote:
Dear mrskitty, No you have to manualy remove cookies. Go to start menu-Then go to control panel, then go to Internet options. Once you have clicked on internet options go to Delete Cookies. This will clean all the cookies from your system and thanks for reminding me to do the same.

Well, I would....but I can't Crying or Very sad My computer ! I can't get into it, I have to have administrator priv's and I don't. I'm gonna have to talk to my techhie about that!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 02:00 pm
Am I in?..... OK I only have a second cuz I have to go to the game but I wanted to tell ya'll something..... Now everyone pay atention..... There ia a reason to not buy them cheep rubbers and I think yall have all seen Y....So for now on lets all spend the extra $2 for the good one ok.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 02:04 pm
horsefarm wrote:
Am I in?..... OK I only have a second cuz I have to go to the game but I wanted to tell ya'll something..... Now everyone pay atention..... There ia a reason to not buy them cheep rubbers and I think yall have all seen Y....So for now on lets all spend the extra $2 for the good one ok.

Have to agree with you on that one. LOL
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 02:05 pm
i always try one last time before i leave the computer i made it back in.
lol i got to get up and get my dinner cooked so maybe see you all later
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 02:18 pm
horsefarm wrote:
Trojans Trojans Trojans My motto is Wrap the Stump before you Hump.. he he heeh Laughing
0 Replies