Help needed with Marlboro contest question

unclelarry

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:50 am
What just happened??? I've spent the better part of my "weekend" trying to catch up on all on the postings and all of a sudden a big wind blows through leaving answers scattered all over the place. In the immortal words of Slim Pickens "I am Depressed!!". Other than that how are you doin'? I found a few more of the easier answers in the last couple of days, I guess I should of waited for the Dickwad Express to rumble through. Back at ya later.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

What's ttf?
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

MissKitty wrote:
Did I say five? I meant FOUR Embarrassed

Again, if your brother is also your uncle AND your dad (as witness on Jerry Springer) then you probably have five or six.

Yeah, but we all had too many teeth to be on Springer. Very Happy
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:51 am
ROFLMMFAO @ dickwad express!!

I think I'm in love with Uncle Larry. Of course, NO RELATION!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:52 am
bigredsshop wrote:
What's ttf?

TOO F@#$IN FUNNY
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:57 am
I am in aggreance with the unc. and also with mrs kitty. Hope that treeo don't come back or I'll have to open up a can of woopaasss Twisted Evil
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:57 am
time for work. Crying or Very sad play nice while i'm gone!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:58 am
I have a can of that, I just prefer to keep it for those cases that I can't handle the situation. Fortunately, I've never felt that I couldn't handle any situation. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:58 am
Bye toots. Have fun at work!
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 11:59 am
been gone for a week and looks like all hell broke loose here!!! Nice to see there's some people left looking for answers to questions looks like we are still stuck on 44 it's been making me nuts!! i was all over hollywood today looking for it and nothing nodda zip.........I have moved up to a pack and a half a day habit now.........DAMN marlboro!
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:02 pm
Hello You all. just got back so did all the crap go flyin through yet
0 Replies

DARLENESMITH

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:05 pm
Misskitty funny that you say that one or two extra toes. I have never heard of that until two days ago my co-worker's friend had a baby and it has webbing between the fingers. Apparently they have to wait until the baby gets older before they can operate. Sounds Gross!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:11 pm
COONDOG..... On Sheries Ranch... was that with one T or two? hahahaha
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:11 pm
cowgirly you have mail-prepare yourself
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:13 pm
ican send it to more of you if you want--don't want to feel like I'm holding out on anybody-let me know

Thank God you're here, horse
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:18 pm
must be feeling a bit troubled today?
DARLENESMITH wrote:
Misskitty funny that you say that one or two extra toes. I have never heard of that until two days ago my co-worker's friend had a baby and it has webbing between the fingers. Apparently they have to wait until the baby gets older before they can operate. Sounds Gross!

Are you feeling troubled? Do yuo have a need to abase others. Maybe your just down right supercilious. And ignorant never even crossed my mind. Takes a real special person to cut on others lives!! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

DARLENESMITH

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:21 pm
what is up with you bigredsshop? Did I do anything wrong?
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:22 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:24 pm
Dang I just thought I would Check up before going to wal mart and it took like 1/2 hour to read all the mess lol
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 12:28 pm
horsefarm wrote:
Dang I just thought I would Check up before going to wal mart and it took like 1/2 hour to read all the mess lol

Hope it didn't burn your eyes, horse--it sure got hot in here. Starting to heat up a little again
0 Replies