Help needed with Marlboro contest question

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:34 am
you bet .
yeah and it's way tomuch pressure. don't nobody touch the prssure relief valve there could be an explosion.
Arrow Shocked Drunk
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:36 am
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

targa

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:36 am
Another hour and a half, and no closer to #40. I have seen 20 different clues to 20 different answer, and it seems to me as if people just accepted what they got and moved on.

God bless the people who win, cause they deserve a million bucks for this effort. I just want to go to the ranch so I can show my girlfriend what I see everytime I look into her eyes. <shy>
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:37 am
Ok all what are we working on now
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:40 am
benoutwitted wrote:
Ok all what are we working on now

what do u want to work on?
0 Replies

brokenrubber

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:42 am
outwit the wierdness
WOW I WISH I HAD FOUND THIS SOONER, I HAD 9 I WAS UNSURE ABOUT, THANKS FOR CLEARING THEM UP FOR ME. WHATS COOL IS I DONT HAVE TO GIVE ANYTHING IN RETURN, YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. IM NOT SURE WHY YOUR GIVING STUFF AWAY TO OTHER TEAMS SINCE IT DECREASES YOUR OWN TEAMS CHANCES BUT HEY ITS OK WITH ME. HERES THE 9 YOU GAVE AWAY FREE.

93- PRESCOTT AZ
88- WESTERN WINTER BLAST
91- ASSAULT
80- TRES HERMANAS MOUNTAINS
78- HELLS HALF ACRE
31- IMPERIAL SAND DUNES
26- ALDER GULCH SHORTLINE
66- THE PHOENIX GOLD MINE
74- 13TH STEP / STATE CAPITOL BUILDING

WELL THAT HELPED ALOT, IM NOW FINISHED. FREE STUFF IS ALWAYS GOOD. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE FREE ANSWERS.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:43 am
^^^ ALL compliments of Karen, no doubt.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:43 am
clue for # 2
Okay there is a better answer for clue # 2 out there somwhere. Rmof just can't taste that good in our throat.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:47 am
Re: outwit the wierdness
brokenrubber wrote:
WOW I WISH I HAD FOUND THIS SOONER, I HAD 9 I WAS UNSURE ABOUT, THANKS FOR CLEARING THEM UP FOR ME. WHATS COOL IS I DONT HAVE TO GIVE ANYTHING IN RETURN, YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. IM NOT SURE WHY YOUR GIVING STUFF AWAY TO OTHER TEAMS SINCE IT DECREASES YOUR OWN TEAMS CHANCES BUT HEY ITS OK WITH ME. HERES THE 9 YOU GAVE AWAY FREE.

93- PRESCOTT AZ
88- WESTERN WINTER BLAST
91- ASSAULT
80- TRES HERMANAS MOUNTAINS
78- HELLS HALF ACRE
31- IMPERIAL SAND DUNES
26- ALDER GULCH SHORTLINE
66- THE PHOENIX GOLD MINE
74- 13TH STEP / STATE CAPITOL BUILDING

WELL THAT HELPED ALOT, IM NOW FINISHED. FREE STUFF IS ALWAYS GOOD. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE FREE ANSWERS.

Nice username. Nice to know who frequents our parlor. Guys, we might have just droppped to a 4 star rating.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:48 am
And I really hope the idiot uses those answers, too!
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:49 am
Wow that was a lotta pages to read, look's like Karen took a bashing. Who is the idiot brokenrubber? I am so tired today, cut 8 acres of grass yesterday, got finger hung in blender, and there was coondog blood everywhere.. OUCH !!!!
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:49 am
Ok guys...
yes there are people giving out the answers; yes that pisses some people off; but do we really have to go over this everyday?! I mean, theres like 20 pages that are compiled of nothing but complaining / fighting! Shocked Can we get passed this... they aren't going to quite giving away answers, in fact they are giving away more answers because you bitch about it.. so can we please leave it alone Question

And no, I'm not pissed that people are giving out answers, no I'm not pissed that people are pissed about it. lol I'm just tired of reading about it. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I do agree that there is a better answer then RMO ... what it is I don;t know. I think the answer is hiding in the bar and restaraunt along with the tawny omnivour beer. Confused
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:50 am
Well that just sucked....Too bad their not all correct..research people research Razz
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:52 am
looks to me like borkenrubber wont be going to the ranch! too bad.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:55 am
Hopefully, all the bickering will keep lurkers out. It takes FAR TOO MUCH TIME to read these pages, it would take even less time to do the work themselves.

Let's fight, lurkers be damned!
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:55 am
LOL
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:57 am
Don't worry Mama I think Mensa will still let us in LOL
0 Replies

MissKitty

Hopefully, all the bickering will keep lurkers out. It takes FAR TOO MUCH TIME to read these pages, it would take even less time to do the work themselves.

0 Replies

toots3928

hey kitty you're a beeeaatch!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:58 am

0 Replies