Help needed with Marlboro contest question

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:01 am
Re: Forum Terrorist
Flumoxed wrote:
MissKitty wrote:
Ok, I'll tell ya what I want..

I want....

an answer that you feel NO ONE else has, and that you are 100% correct about. As I am 100% on this one with verifiable proof. Which I will give ya, in exchange.

I am NOT a terrorist! I'm just trying to get to the Ranch!

Now why didn't I think of this approach. Offer one of my answers for another and get replies from 50 different folks with answers to 50 different questions. Now that's networking ... Miss Kitty you're a genius! Cool

DERNIT Flumoxed! Ya let the cat outta the bag! Idea Laughing
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:05 am
MissKitty, you have mail.
0 Replies

targa

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:08 am
Good morning everyone.... I was going to research 40 and 44 for an hour or so today, but if anyone needs a little help, I will be happy to do what I can for ya.

Scott
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:10 am
Mornin' targa...
Off the subject, my corn snake hatchling just shed for the first time!
I call him "the kernel".
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:12 am
Hey Scott!

Yes, I could use help on all of them. Not that I have anything different than you do Rolling Eyes I just wanna make sure Rolling Eyes So just send me your answer sheet Rolling Eyes And I'll let you know!

LMAO
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:16 am
Mornin ppl. Im not stayin on cuz I have lots of runnin to do today but wanted to say howdy.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:16 am
Howdy Horse, where ya goin' so fast?
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:20 am
Well lets C....The bank, hubbys work, dog pound, walmart cus my daughter is playin powder puff football today and I have to make sign and stuff and the list go on and on lol
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:20 am
Mornin' horse!
Hitch your ride and stay awhile!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:21 am
horsefarm wrote:
Well lets C....The bank, hubbys work, dog pound, walmart cus my daughter is playin powder puff football today and I have to make sign and stuff and the list go on and on lol

There is no such thing as a fast trip to wal-mart anywhere I've ever been.
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:22 am
mornin horse and targa
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:23 am
morgansmama wrote:
horsefarm wrote:

There is no such thing as a fast trip to wal-mart anywhere I've ever been.

you've never been there with my hubby. in and out. zoooooom
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:25 am
Mama I got ur email...Im gona look for mine 2 Very Happy

And MissKitty I am sorry for starting to VD thang but it was all very funny, hope your not mad at me Very Happy
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:26 am
Holy crap 54 posts in one day. Well I thik I'm better today. Karen is pissing me off but I think that's what makes her happy so I'm just gunna ignore her and see if it works like a bad rash and she'll go away. Now I'm almost finished so thats a good thing. We have another team meeting on Nov 6th. It would be nice if we all had the questions answered. LOL Just a thought. I've got a bit of a head ache today so I won't be here a whole lot. Smile Alright talk to ya'll later.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:27 am
mornin toot

well yall I will be back sometime lol
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:28 am
3595 is the number of posts for this forum incase you were wondering. LOL THATS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:37 am
damn it's cold outside. brrrr
0 Replies

DRAGONSLAYER17

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:42 am
morning all
anyone going to the fireworks in arizona? they are in sara park nowhere near the bridge.

didn't get VD for 26, but my computer got a virus from all the rogue spyware in the dancehall sites.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:45 am
Don't touch your keyboard, it could be contagious.

BTW, I didn't know that dancing was such a huge thing in the gay community. Hmmm! Learn something new everydamnedday!
0 Replies

DARLENESMITH

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 08:57 am
Karen,

I am new to the board can you please email me and help me out with a few. Thank you soooo much for your help. I don't care what anyone says about you, your cool! Hope to see you at the ranch. I need help with 43, 44 and 71 (I have the answer but just want to verify).

Thanks,

[email protected]
0 Replies